WHATS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BAND, LIVE?

Susperia said:
My boyfriend loves to mosh. He's chipped both his front teeth, sprained himself, gotten so many cuts and bruises... I think he does it as a way to vent. I wish he wouldn't but what can I do.

Seriously though, I hear it's a lot of fun, but it sucks because he won't allow me to go to a lot of shows because the mosh pits are so bad I'd be killed.

moshing is great. good excuse to get in there and try to beat the hell out of everyone you dont know. Some kid lost an eye in a mosh pit here couple years ago. pretty funny. havent moshed in forever.

Vital Remains said:
moshing is great. good excuse to get in there and try to beat the hell out of everyone you dont know. Some kid lost an eye in a mosh pit here couple years ago. pretty funny. havent moshed in forever.

beating the hell out of someone is awesome... specially when you lay elbows when they aren't looking or hit them from behind....

*sarcasm*

Your%20Funny.jpg

Oh dear, I have been out of the metal scene for years, so some of my favorite live bands are probably old:

-Rammstein (kicka** show)
-King Diamond (on european tour this spring, yeah!)
-Suicidal Tendencies (saw them warm up for Megadeth and Slayer, they only got less than 30 minutes on stage, and still they outdid both)

thomas_j said:
Oh dear, I have been out of the metal scene for years, so some of my favorite live bands are probably old:

-Rammstein (kicka** show)
-King Diamond (on european tour this spring, yeah!)
-Suicidal Tendencies (saw them warm up for Megadeth and Slayer, they only got less than 30 minutes on stage, and still they outdid both)

That's okay man, I was never really in the Metal scene. It doesn't seem to take too kindly to my type. (i.e. I have a vagina)

Fredy_Brown said:
The Prodigy

The Prodigy is really a very good live-band. If non-metal bands are allowed in this thread I might add:

-Download
-Front Line Assembly
-Kraftwerk
-Atari Teenage Riot