thrash metal

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said? I have albums by all three bands you mentioned, and I bought them in a local shop. I'm talking about the fucking music itself, not how I by it. The band is boring and not noteworthy at all. Learn yourself some english betterer.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said? I have albums by all three bands you mentioned, and I bought them in a local shop. I'm talking about the fucking music itself, not how I by it. The band is boring and not noteworthy at all. Learn yourself some english betterer.

it's hard to believe that someone bought some 'boring' cd before listen to it.

i think you bought it by internet, and when it arrived in your home, you put on cd player and said:

OMG, what shit i did!!!

I bought it from Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ. They have a website in which you can see what they have in stock, and if you type in "Ritual Carnage" you'll see they have The Highest Law (the one I own) and Every Nerve Alive in stock at the moment. It's not really that surprising. They also currently have both Terror Squad CDs.

And it would be a lot more surprising to buy a 'boring' cd AFTER they'd heard it, not before.

I've also purchased Mutiilation, Necronomicon (Ger) originals, Killing Addiction, Abysmal, Acid Bath, and many more CDs more rare than these crappy Japanese Thrash bands that you mention. I really don't know why you find this so mind boggling. Maybe you just have really shitty stores there.

Nec, you like Holosade any? I've been listening to them a good bit, and while no where as good as his work in Sabbat Andy's riffs are pretty fucking good.

Actually it was the other Sabbat guitarist, and unfortunately for Holosade, Andy wrote all the riffs. The UK tends to be notorious for staunchly mediocre Thrash (exceptions being Sabbat, early Xentrix, Onslaught, Xyster, Sacrilege, Lord Crucifier, and a small handful of others), and Holosade doesn't really rise much above that in my opinion, though I suppose they're slightly better than the average UK Thrash output.

Actually it was the other Sabbat guitarist, and unfortunately for Holosade, Andy wrote all the riffs. The UK tends to be notorious for staunchly mediocre Thrash (exceptions being Sabbat, early Xentrix, Onslaught, Xyster, Sacrilege, Lord Crucifier, and a small handful of others), and Holosade doesn't really rise much above that in my opinion, though I suppose they're slightly better than the average UK Thrash output.

Ah - hmm, don't know why I thought it was Andy. :loco:

I bought it from Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ. They have a website in which you can see what they have in stock, and if you type in "Ritual Carnage" you'll see they have The Highest Law (the one I own) and Every Nerve Alive in stock at the moment. It's not really that surprising. They also currently have both Terror Squad CDs.

And it would be a lot more surprising to buy a 'boring' cd AFTER they'd heard it, not before.

I've also purchased Mutiilation, Necronomicon (Ger) originals, Killing Addiction, Abysmal, Acid Bath, and many more CDs more rare than these crappy Japanese Thrash bands that you mention. I really don't know why you find this so mind boggling. Maybe you just have really shitty stores there.

u r crazy.

1º)do you buy cds that you'd never heard?

2º)i was right when i said that you buy cds by net.

3º)metal stores in any place of the world have goods cds, but not cheaps, and this is the reason that i go to second hand cd stores to search for good and cheap cds

4º)mp3 is the reality of the music, and who buys costly cds today, doesn't like money.

u r crazy.

3º)metal stores in any place of the world have goods cds, but not cheaps, and this is the reason that i go to second hand cd stores to search for good and cheap cds

4º)mp3 is the reality of the music, and who buys costly cds today, doesn't like money.

Uh what?

1. Yes.
2. Almost everyone does.
3. wtf does that have to do with anything.
4. You need to kill yourself. Do so by jumping off the empire state building. I hope you catch your eyelid on a nail.

All the fucking time. Most of the albums I buy I've never heard before.

I buy a lot of CDs on the internet. But not from Vintage Vinyl. I use the site to see what they have in stock and then I drive to their store and buy it, and then browse around to see what I come across.

It depends on the store, obviously. Vintage Vinyl has reasonable prices, and the lack of shipping costs makes up a lot of ground. Plus the experience of actually going to the record store and browsing the actual tacks is irreplaceable. And I like to support the local independent record stores.

mp3 is the reality of the music? No. Hard copy is the only proper way to experience an album. Good for you if you're a worthless leech that steals music and doesn't support the artists that you love, but I will always buy what I listen to. Money is just a means of obtaining desired items, there's nothing to really 'like' about it.

1. Occasionally we all do.
2. Dur - it is cheaper.
3. Okay?
4. Uh, so spending money on ANY leisure product means you don't like money? Riiight. Besides I'd rather have spent the money on something I'll enjoy instead of hording it.

Uh what?

1. Yes.
2. Almost everyone does.
3. wtf does that have to do with anything.
4. You need to kill yourself. Do so by jumping off the empire state building. I hope you catch your eyelid on a nail.

dude, do you think that i'm happy with this? noway, but i have my bussiness, my bills and my courses, and i prefer buy cheap cds and download some rare and costly

The Trent Reznor of metal? Dude, get your facts and priorities right! If anyone is anything, then maybe Trent Renzor is the Jeff Waters of crap music.

Haha, Trent was inventive, like Jeff, he is also the only constant member of NiN like Jeff is the only constant member of Annihilator, that is where the comparison was. Trent did for pop/rock and industrial what Jeff did for Thrash.

dude, i don't buy cds by internet... i dunno how it arrives here, but i can find most of this stuffs in second hand cd stores... i know that it's hard to believe, but, for example, i bought King's Evil for 20 reais (+/- 10 dollars) from japan.

I think I understand what you mean. Are you saying that instead of wanting, finding and buying a certain CD by a certain band, you generally go to the local shop and see what they have, and buy what you can at good prices, and that is how you get a lot of your CDs and how you discover a lot of bands?

If so, that is how I have bought a LOT of CDs in the past, but both online and locally. I'll just check the used shops and if I have heard of it, or am just interested in checking it out, I would buy it. In that way you kinda discover bands in no particular order. You kinda gain a very ecclectic and "incomplete" collection, and you may end up with things you end up not liking, but you also discover bands you would not have otherwise.

I think I understand what you mean. Are you saying that instead of wanting, finding and buying a certain CD by a certain band, you generally go to the local shop and see what they have, and buy what you can at good prices, and that is how you get a lot of your CDs and how you discover a lot of bands?

dude, that's it what i'd tried to say. you are the best. thanks.

Didnt really want to bump a fucking 5 year old thread, but didnt we have a new/resurrected thrash metal thread somewhere?

Anyway, i heard Heavy Artillery is folding, so for all you guys that dont have a copy of Vektors Black Future and Outer Isolation, this would be a good time to pick them up.