thrash metal

ohiogrinder

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2006
whats with all the hate on this board towards thrash? most people on here are black/death/power metal fans and dislike thrash. whats everyone's reason for disliking it? I happen to like it and as a matter of fact, black metal and death metal wouldn't exist without thrash's influence.

There is really no hate toward thrash here. I like it.I think Cynic,overkill (old demo area and kill'em all era)meatallica, slayer, sextrash are all good.

thats tha shot dude,im a thrash metal head the ball,love it,always have n always will

still bang out the ole thrash full boot in me room wiv windows open to let my lovin neighbours hear raw,skilfulist metal music on tha planet

Fisco, who the fuck are you? Please learn to speak like a normal human being...paddy-wannabe.

I like thrash, but not to the extent that Life Sucks, Necuratul, byrne, etc. like it.

I like thrash and as far as I know a lot of people here like thrash, atleast more well known thrash bands like kreator,sodom,destruction, slayer. There are people here very underground in it

What? I can think of very very few users who dislike thrash. I always got the impression thrash was fairly well liked around here.

I don't like thrash. Granted there are a few great songs and albums here and there but in general I do not like it. :)

Hell, I even like thrash and I'm argueably the gayest member here (music tastewise.)

Sabbat, Artillery, Holy Terror, Heathen, Send More Paramedics, Morbid Saint, Gama Bomb, etc etc I like a good bit of it.

I love thrash since i grew up in that era and saw alot of the bands back in the 80's... late 80's... the ones i like Old Metallica, old Megadeth, old Slayer, Whiplash, DRI, Sacred Reich, Nuclear Assault, Testament, Exodus, etc.. etc....