thrash metal

I don't care much for thrash. To me thrash is more of the stepping stone to black and death metal, which I like a lot more. Perhaps I can appreciate 80's thrash more when I'm older and more mellow.

whats with all the hate on this board towards thrash? most people on here are black/death/power metal fans and dislike thrash. whats everyone's reason for disliking it? I happen to like it and as a matter of fact, black metal and death metal wouldn't exist without thrash's influence.
The most recent big thrash metal thread is not more than 2 weeks old you douche.

I don't care much for thrash. To me thrash is more of the stepping stone to black and death metal, which I like a lot more. Perhaps I can appreciate 80's thrash more when I'm older and more mellow.
Zeph, you always strike me as somewhat of a good egg. Please re-evaluate Thrash, as consider what it says in Leviticus, 23:1

"Lo, did Jesus come to Paul, son of Levi, Son of Sam, and say BURST COMMAND TIL FUCKING WAR, BITCH! I WANT ANOTHER BEER! I WANT ANOTHER WHISKEY!".

We should do what the good book says.

THRASH FTW

Zeph, you always strike me as somewhat of a good egg. Please re-evaluate Thrash, as consider what it says in Leviticus, 23:1

"Lo, did Jesus come to Paul, son of Levi, Son of Sam, and say BURST COMMAND TIL FUCKING WAR, BITCH! I WANT ANOTHER BEER! I WANT ANOTHER WHISKEY!".

We should do what the good book says.

THRASH FTW

Now we finally know were SODOM & TANKARD get their lyrics from:headbang:

I got into thrash metal quickly. Slayer were the best out of the big American 4, Kreator I like the best out of the German trio and of course Sepultura. Thrash metal is somewhat accessible in comparison to their offspring subgenres death and black metal. Good thing about thrash was they got metal to go back to be more bare and harsh than getting too theatrical.

Fisco: This is a great old school Thrash metal band from Brazil... I have this record, the name is Disturbing The Noise, and who loves old school Thrash metal like me, must have it

alb3581.jpg

Newblackways: Cynic isn't thrash