Chuck Billy on Metallica

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
RCTV FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS IN BRAND-NEW "UNAUTHORIZED" METALLICA DOCUMENTARY A brand-new documentary chronicling the rise of mega-stars METALLICA from their early days until the present time has been released by British firm Chrome Dreams. The Documentary is available on DVD, and is packed with interviews from friends, fans and the band themselves!

Gain insight on the reigning kings of Rock as told by insiders who know the band personally, including DDDanny and Ace of San Francisco cable show Reality Check TV, Chuck Billy of TESTAMENT, Harold O of DRI and John Torres of ANGELWITCH/WARNING SF as well as KUSF DJ Ron Quintana (the man who supplied the infamous name)-- and many more!

http://www.chromedreams.co.uk

or:

http://www.realitychecktv.com/home.html

Anyone seen it? What did Chuck say? I don't really feel like buying anything metallica-related nowadays, but I'm pretty curious what CB has to say 'bout them

That's the same "Dark Souls" Documentary that Walter (DE) is on. I don't have it but I"ve seen most of it and it's pretty cool. We were talking about this disc in June on the board I believe. Still, thanks for posting that. :cool:

hiddenlegions said:
That's the same "Dark Souls" Documentary that Walter (DE) is on. I don't have it but I"ve seen most of it and it's pretty cool. We were talking about this disc in June on the board I believe. Still, thanks for posting that. :cool:

I wonder why they are just now putting it up on Reality? Thanks Hidden :)

One of the things Chuck talks about, how the TestAmenT dudes found out about Cliff Burtons death, when they went to audition for Jon and Marsha Zazula to get a record deal. Jon and Marsha were bummed out about it, and thats how TestAmenT found out.

Its got no MetallicA music on it, but its got other bands playing over the top of interveiws, and some of the bands sound killer.

I was happy with the purchase.

\m/