Cigerettes

:lol: lol @ Hippo song :lol:

I don’t know any from the brands mentioned but I prefer to smoke hand rolled tobacco.
I have been doing it for the last 4 years or so and it’s a great way to reduce smoking.I am doing no more than 5 smokes per day now,tops,and some days not even one.
It helps that its not easy to roll while driving and sometimes you are just too bored or forget about it.
It is also more healthy since it has no chemicals to prevent the cigarette from extinguishing and depending on the quality of paper and filter tips that you use.

Hand rolled tobacco >>>>>> pre rolled cigarette pack.

me having my morning smoke
smoke.jpg

me at age 3
image014.jpg

I've smoked when drunk for 8 years. Everybody used to keep telling me that I'm going to smoke sober too after a while, but when I'm sober I really don't want anything to do with them and I think I've had maybe 2 cigarettes sober during the whole 8 years. I've tried to quit the drunk-smoking too because it makes the hangover worse, but well... restraining oneself isn't the easiest thing when drunk.

@nemisis: it's easy to role, I've been roling for about 3 years now and I smoke more then when I smoke filters.

@vital remains: that's sick :lol:

I started smoking because I like the nicotine rush. I started having one every week and then I met my boyfriend and he often smokes every 15 mins and I smoke more now because he does really good neat thin rollies. I don't like manafactured cigs and I especially don't like L&M.

I can go 3 hours without smoking and feel fine but I'm not fine if I'm waiting for someone for even half an hour and having no cigs. It helps when you're in a public internet buliding or if you're concentrating on work.

My boyfriend says all the time that he can quit whenever he wants and he can go without for ages and still be fine, I'm not so convinced but it depends on the situation especially if you are stuck in traffic.

I also really don't like it when someone tells me not to smoke and expect me to listen to them. They're interupting my hedonistic moment!!!

Anyway, i don't care who wants to smoke so long as they know what they could be letting themselves in for.

They calm you down once you get a lil used to them.
Im not a smoker btw, just tend to when i'm drunk or seriously pissed off.

Nemesis_lxix said:
:lol: lol @ Hippo song :lol:

I don’t know any from the brands mentioned but I prefer to smoke hand rolled tobacco.
I have been doing it for the last 4 years or so and it’s a great way to reduce smoking.I am doing no more than 5 smokes per day now,tops,and some days not even one.
It helps that its not easy to roll while driving and sometimes you are just too bored or forget about it.
It is also more healthy since it has no chemicals to prevent the cigarette from extinguishing and depending on the quality of paper and filter tips that you use.

Hand rolled tobacco >>>>>> pre rolled cigarette pack.

if were on the subject of brands, its camels and marlboro for me. No menthol for me. It tastes like your smoking a breath mint.

Black Core said:
^that's the idea, your breath doesn't smell that bad when you smoke a menthol

yea it does... and i like the taste of tobacco. That why im smoking... Plus, you get addicted to the menthol.

@Nemesis_lxix, you said marlboro twice:loco: