Cigerettes

Hukkahs! I fucking love those!
You have this huge and beautiful bong-like bottle, which normally goes for like 70 bucks. In one part of it, there is like a reservoir, or whatever you would call it filled with water, with this very long pipe (which looks almost like a small hose) attached to that part. In another part there is the tobacco and on top you put a burning coal. The coal boils the water and heats up the tobacco. The smoke from the tobacco, which is not like cigerette tobacco since it is usually soaked in natural syrups, goes into the water and the smoke goes into the really long pipe/hose and you smoke it. The way you smoke it is like you take a full breath instead of like with cigerettes where you take a drag and then inhale that in. Even if you don't smoke cigerettes, this will not make you dizzy or nauseous. Even if you don't want to spend a lot, you can try to find a hukkah bar to go to. If you do buy one though, never smoke it in a carpeted room. Chips from the coal will fall off and it can start a fire or leave marks on the carpet.
The tobacco you have to buy for it is not like regular tobacco at all, so don't go into a drug store to buy some pipe tobacco since it probably won't work. Weed doesn't work with this either. You have to use the hukkah tobacco since it is moist.
You don't put the coal in the water or anything by the way, it's on top of some foil.

greasemunkey said:
thats great. i just started smoking marlboros and all i can say is not bad.

you are a screwed up little boy. a typical screwed up boy, but screwed up nonetheless.

Cigs are like dirty women. They taste good at first but then after two or three in a row your tongue starts to get discolored.
I wouldn't know anything about that though. Smoking, yes. Dirty women, not.

Montu Sekhmet said:
you are a screwed up little boy. a typical screwed up boy, but screwed up nonetheless.
not tru! im not typical at all. what other little boy do you know has random sex with strangers at national parks? also, who else has listened to meshuggah since 4th grade?

I have been trying to quit for years but I cant,Its starts with a cigarette when your drinking then it turns into a daily habbit.
So kids dont start.