Ciggies

i've a slight problem here, i need to get what looks like oil stains from my jeans before wednesday. im hitting wexford town for a few days and i need to look like a rock star, these are my Ron Holzner jeans, i shouldnt have a problem, but those oil stains :erk:

If you'd have caught the oil stains when they were fresh you could have removed them with johnsons baby wipes.I've removed engine oil with success with this method.
Sometimes applying neat alchohol works well for oil stains then apply liquid soap mixed with water and leave to soak.If the stains are old and ground in I'm afraid theyre knackered.

I have a little minibook on stain removal at home, and believe you me ladies, its saved my bacon a few times. Its a treasure. More tea, Lordy??

Lord_Of_This_World said:
If you'd have caught the oil stains when they were fresh you could have removed them with johnsons baby wipes.I've removed engine oil with success with this method.
Sometimes applying neat alchohol works well for oil stains then apply liquid soap mixed with water and leave to soak.If the stains are old and ground in I'm afraid theyre knackered.

ah shite, ive got whiskey here but i just cant use that on it :cry:

that new vanish stuff is meant to be improved, i dunno

pistol_pete said:
I'm a big Wexford Town fan. Make sure you pay Billy Kelly's a visit Ado

are you? haha, i will do, is it a knackers pub by any chance? i think youre just trying to walk me into it

Hahahaa, this thread is lovely, it makes me think of Strangelight asking me when I was there why his jeans had turned out with white spots after washing, "do I do something badly?" :lol:

My mum and dad smoke it doesnt generally bother me, the only thing that irritates me is when you take all yer clean clothes in the back room to iron em and within a few hours u can smell fags on them. And you have to change the wall paper all the time cos it goes yellow quite quickly.

my mum likes mint green on the walls with cream and gold things and then different shades of green everywhere else. The house doctor would have a fit in our house.

I quite like yellow