Cincy Metal

BuiltForWar

New Metal Member
Jun 15, 2005
The Ghetto
Hey people, CincyMetal is where its all going down for metal for the entire Cincy area. Come on in log on and be a part of another web and music community. You can plug your regional shows, national tours or make contacts with the biggest metal acts in the area.

:yell: We are Metal and we are in CINCY!!!!!CincyMetal

Nope, bro don't know him. What bands is, and was he in? I'm pretty well into cincy's music scene and prolly can find him pretty easy. Or go up on cincy metal's forum and post it in the "where are they now" thread.

LadySteele ,those shows will be kick ass, for sure the Megadeath, FF, DEP, and Dream Theater. We are working the stage with Paul(TFP). This is Jack from Detached, I'm new to the site, so i'm still reading and checking shit out. Awesome site for sure.

BuiltForWar said:
Nope, bro don't know him. What bands is, and was he in? I'm pretty well into cincy's music scene and prolly can find him pretty easy. Or go up on cincy metal's forum and post it in the "where are they now" thread.

LadySteele ,those shows will be kick ass, for sure the Megadeath, FF, DEP, and Dream Theater. We are working the stage with Paul(TFP). This is Jack from Detached, I'm new to the site, so i'm still reading and checking shit out. Awesome site for sure.

Hey Jack!-whats up?!...we've met...I go by "Raven"....I've been on here for 2 years almost.?..
Well, hey,, lets keep our cinci stuff posted!!

Megadeth!!! I might even get to be Merch girl...and my husband might be helping you w/ stage misc. ...I am so glad Paul got you guys as local openers- a good fit. I look forward to hearing you guys again.

How bout that news @ EXODUS?!!! :headbang:

damn bad news we just got about Hammerfall being cancelled at the Madison. damnit. now we gotta hike it to Cleveland or Chicago. :hotjump:

Trans Fusion Productions presents:

Fri.Aug.12th @
Never On Sundays
6923 Plainfield Rd.
Cin.Oh.

Alders Appetite w/
TRIAD
JAKE LEG
plus 1 TBA

Advance tickets go
on sale July 24th @
www.cincinnati-neveronsundays.com
Everybody's Records on Montgomery Rd.
Or from the bands.

$10.00 advance
$12.00 DOE
18+/9pm

Aldlers Appetite is
Steven Adler --Drums of Guns N Roses

Kerri Kelly of Vince Neil Band, Slash's Snakepit Guitar

Muddy Stardust --Bass, L.A Guns

Sheldon Tarsha--Lead Vocal

TRANS-FUSION PRODUCTIONS & METAL MANIACS PRESENTS:

The World AbomiNations Tour featuring

EXODUS

3 Inches of Blood

CRISIS and

Watch Them Die

Oct.20th @ Annies
4343Kellogg Ave.
Cin.Oh

with
DETACHED,and
1tba

EXODUS have set "Shovel Headed Kill Machine" as the title of their upcoming album, due on October 5 release via Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded at Trident studios in Pacheco, California and mixed by Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, ARCH ENEMY), the follow-up to 2004's "Tempo of the Damned" is the band's first to feature ex-SLAYER drummer Paul Bostaph and new singer Rob Dukes

With how much time it takes @4 hours w/ what I'm doing now online-I've got someone in mind who is going to do postings for streetteam,she'll do cut n pastes to all our regional boards, cincymetay, indy metal,locsl 101,gotta find stuff for KY too that'll be her contribution for us...(ps she asked if we have html for a banner?-if not, could/would you make one out of stuff you've already created?)...anyways...see ya Thursday at Malevolent Creation!