Circa 2021: Notable Releases

Some recent stuff

I can jig to this :headbang:

raw bm, not reinventing the wheel but melancholic and soaring riffs intermingle with some piano and acoustic bits---like it.

dat bass

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Part the Second is the final form of the last bracket. Hidden until the last battle is "over" just like Zeromus.

Overlooked this from January -- bergtatt inspired bm from the netherlands, quality riffs, with a sprinkling of acoustics, upfront bass, and some clean vocals here and there---done a lot better than most bands that try this style.

Reactions: Ellestin
Here's a notable release from my brand new band Evil Caprino, called "Norwegian Nightlife Satan". Available on Spotify, Apple, Tidal etc:

Song written by me, vocals and drums laid down by some rockin' Canadians.

i did not know you were a rokk star

i will add this to my playlist "norwegian rokk and roll about norwegian nightlife", previously containing such hits as "mongo norway" by black debbath and

i did not know you were a rokk star

i will add this to my playlist "norwegian rokk and roll about norwegian nightlife", previously containing such hits as "mongo norway" by black debbath and

Thank you, Erik, it's good to see that you remember the great Black Debbath (one of my favourite bands nowadays). Please play that two track playlist on repeat next time you're hanging out with hellrockers and beer drinkers.

Reactions: einride

Another AOTY contender within the "Rock" genre. FFO: Talking Heads, early Modest Mouse, Sonic Youth, Aphex Twin, Miles Davis, etc Something is fucking brewing in London, jesus....