Circa 2021: Notable Releases

im not making opinions on bands, but i find it funny you can listen to this chaotic stuff but cant stand black metal? or was it just bm overkill?

@Krilons Resa

Dont bother with Subterranean Masquerade, the track I heard made me reach for VOLA.

Np:The Lurch, lets see what this is all about.

Edit- 2mins in, Im good. Shit gave me a fuxking headache with the tough guy vocals. Bash my head with a riff, not this Hatebreed on roids shit.

NP Part Deux:

Not expecting much, not uber big on these faggots either. But its hot off the press, and I need to be fashionable.

Edit Part Tres -Portal sucks fucking dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krilons Resa
@Krilons Resa

Np:The Lurch, lets see what this is all about.

Edit- 2mins in, Im good. Shit gave me a fuxking headache with the tough guy vocals. Bash my head with a riff, not this Hatebreed on roids shit.

LOL @ "tough guy vocals." I don't hear it. However, I've said it before and I'll say it again, when was the last time you got pissed off and let out fucking death gurgle or black metal scream?

Exactly.

Hey, @einride - Are you familiar with these dudes? This seems to be your type of music.

edit: regarding erik, maybe some aspects but not others as I listen more. Although, there is a lot here for many to enjoy, imo.

edit 2: This is really good.

edit 3: This is what modern-day Katatonia wishes they could be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reign in Acai
I love it when I had no idea a new album was released from a band I dig. Always a nice surprise. While I would have preferred new material, a covers album just in time for the summer is a-ok with me.

I love The Magnet. Big phat dumb rawk lyrics, rock and psychedelic riffs, and cashing satan's checks with my dick in my hand.