Circle II Circle finds new lead guitarist

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
For immediate release - Wednesday September 17th 2008

CIRCLE II CIRCLE FINDS NEW LEAD GUITARIST

It is with great pleasure that we can now announce that guitarist Bill Hudson (known from Power Quest, Cellador and The Supremacy a.o.) has joined Circle II Circle.

Circle II Circle commented: "We're sad about parting ways with Evan, but the addition of Bill into the band is gonna keep us going strong. We start our North American tour with Jon Oliva's Pain and Manticora September 20."

Bill Hudson had this to say about the situation:
"I'm really stoked about being a part of Circle II Circle! I've been a fan of Zak since high school. We met last year when I played PROGPOWER USA and became great friends. Then, a few months later I met Mitch (Paul Michael Stewart) at the Nightmare Metal Festival in Florida and we, too, became friends right there. It's almost like this whole thing was meant to happen!" When asked about the upcoming tour with Manticora and JOP, he said, "It'll be great to see Zak Stevens and Jon Oliva on the same stage again, and I'm truly honored that I'll be a part of it!"

We hope that you, the fans, will welcome Bill with open arms, and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on our upcoming US-tour.

www.circle2circle.net

This is very, very cool news.

Bill Hudson is a friend of mine. He is a deep-thinking and kind-hearted guy. He is also one of the most talented guitarists of his generation, with a very bright future ahead of him. I think his flair as a musician, combined with his energetic personality, will be a great addition to Circle II Circle.

I'm looking forward to seeing these guys!

Congrats to all concerned. Bravo.

Bill

OK which guitar player was Evan that left???

I didn't take Evan for THE lead guitarist at all--I thought Andy was the primary lead.

Regardless, congratulations to Bill Hudson for whoring his guitar skills out to another band :lol:. Looking forward to chilling with him at PPUSA again! :headbang:

For immediate release - Wednesday September 17th 2008

CIRCLE II CIRCLE FINDS NEW LEAD GUITARIST

It is with great pleasure that we can now announce that guitarist Bill Hudson (known from Power Quest, Cellador and The Supremacy a.o.) has joined Circle II Circle.

Circle II Circle commented: "We're sad about parting ways with Evan, but the addition of Bill into the band is gonna keep us going strong. We start our North American tour with Jon Oliva's Pain and Manticora September 20."

Bill Hudson had this to say about the situation:
"I'm really stoked about being a part of Circle II Circle! I've been a fan of Zak since high school. We met last year when I played PROGPOWER USA and became great friends. Then, a few months later I met Mitch (Paul Michael Stewart) at the Nightmare Metal Festival in Florida and we, too, became friends right there. It's almost like this whole thing was meant to happen!" When asked about the upcoming tour with Manticora and JOP, he said, "It'll be great to see Zak Stevens and Jon Oliva on the same stage again, and I'm truly honored that I'll be a part of it!"

We hope that you, the fans, will welcome Bill with open arms, and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on our upcoming US-tour.

www.circle2circle.net
Evan will be dearly missed but Bill will be greatly welcomed, as well. I am all fired up about this gig already!:worship:rock::kickass:

Umm. But Bill isn't all that great...

Andy Lee is a superior lead guitar player. He is incredibly clean. He lets little extra noise escape when playing and hits the notes with great timing. Bill, on the other hand, plays somewhat sloppy (at least when I saw him) with lots of extra noise. He also seems like he'd be very stretched now and has little commitment to a band.

Oh well CIIC is still a great band.

Good christ the dude is in a new band every other week. Well since he will be at PP again this year perhaps there will be another.....

ATTACK OF THE AIR MATTRESS!!!!

Good christ the dude is in a new band every other week. Well since he will be at PP again this year perhaps there will be another.....

ATTACK OF THE AIR MATTRESS!!!!

Bill and I already discussed this when we spoke 2 weeks ago.

He will indeed be partying with us again this year and he is looking forward to being squashed by a falling air mattress again this year :lol:

Bill mentioned that was how he & Zak started talking last year...in our hotel room at our party....that makes me feel honored.

Bill also told me about his joining CIIC when we talked, so I've kind of known about this and had to keep quiet on it.

Bill mentioned that was how he & Zak started talking last year...in our hotel room at our party....that makes me feel honored.
Indeed! Our air mattress is now a small part of metal history. (As is Granada Room 234) Perhaps we should get the air mattress autographed this year. :lol: Although the room we have this year is a bit bigger so hopefully it won't be falling over on anyone, or trapping innocent bystanders underneath it.

Congrats to Bill! Can't wait to hear Zak, Bill and all of CIIC kick ass on Wednesday night! :headbang:

So does this mean no AC/DC covers on Wednesday night for those going??

Is that "this" Bill?

l_02a937435fb4eb3026fd31c9ee297594.jpg