Circle II Circle finds new lead guitarist

Yes well that's three bands Bill is in at present, he's in AVIAN as well, and doing shows with us too lol. Busy guy, but a great talent, and someone who just wants to play everyday, can't blame him for that~!:headbang:

I do wonder why that point was edited out of Bill's statement though...the part where he clearly
mentioned being part of AVIAN and that he and Zakk became close at NMF when after Zakk did
"Hall of the Mountain King" with AVIAN.

Oh yes, and NEW AVIAN album at the NIGHTMARE TABLES...sorry had to do it: :lol

Bill Hudson had this to say about the situation:
"I'm really stoked about being a part of Circle II Circle! I've been a fan of Zak since high school. We met last year when I played PROGPOWER USA and became great friends. Then, a few months later I met Mitch (Paul Michael Stewart) at the Nightmare Metal Festival in Florida and we, too, became friends right there.

I do wonder why that point was edited out of Bill's statement though...the part where he clearly mentioned being part of AVIAN and that he and Zakk became close at NMF when after Zakk did "Hall of the Mountain King" with AVIAN.

I'm confused - I thought he and Zak became close after hanging out at Prog Power last year. He does clearly mention that he met Mitch at NMF in the statement.

I'm confused - I thought he and Zak became close after hanging out at Prog Power last year. He does clearly mention that he met Mitch at NMF in the statement.

I was more questioning why AVIAN was omitted from the statement since he's been doing it longer than PowerQuest, and is still an active member, why do I know it was omitted? Well Bill said so when Yan asked him about it. Really not a huge deal here because everyone knows everyone and what is going on behind the scenes a bit more, but on an international press release, it becomes more of an issue.

Is the AC/DC tribute thing still gonna happen or not? Thanks.

And what is this? Tell me more~!

I was more questioning why AVIAN was omitted from the statement since he's been doing it longer than PowerQuest, and is still an active member, why do I know it was omitted? Well Bill said so when Yan asked him about it. Really not a huge deal here because everyone knows everyone and what is going on behind the scenes a bit more, but on an international press release, it becomes more of an issue.

It was omitted because I was doing the statement at 6 am and didn't remember Bill was also in AVIAN at that time of the morning. Sorry :(

Umm. But Bill isn't all that great...

Andy Lee is a superior lead guitar player. He is incredibly clean. He lets little extra noise escape when playing and hits the notes with great timing. Bill, on the other hand, plays somewhat sloppy (at least when I saw him) with lots of extra noise. He also seems like he'd be very stretched now and has little commitment to a band.

Oh well CIIC is still a great band.

my thoughts exactly

i think bill could be great if he cleaned up his playing a little bit and found better tone.