Circle II Circle finds new lead guitarist

Lance,
C II C was originally supposed to be doing an AC/DC tribute for their encore performance on Wednesday night in ATL. I hope it still happens.

You're very welcome, Lance. You ARE the King, after all.:cool::worship:

lance4.jpg
vs.
Clipboard01.jpg

I'm lovin' it!:lol: With all due respect to Elvis, Lance is the King of progressive power metal!:worship:rock::kickass:

I don't know if sucking up is gonna get you any free merch/perks man, but good luck. :Smug:

anyways--looking forward to seeing Bill on stage with CIIC Wednesday. Should be a fun experience--definitely was last year.

I hope someone buys Claus a lot of drinks this year at PPUSA, he definitely deserves it for the bit of hassle this has caused Intromental. And Im not being negative, so don't take it that way you over dramatic freaks out there. If anything its more of a congratulations to Claus for handling everything so well.

I don't know if sucking up is gonna get you any free merch/perks man, but good luck. :Smug:

anyways--looking forward to seeing Bill on stage with CIIC Wednesday. Should be a fun experience--definitely was last year.

I hope someone buys Claus a lot of drinks this year at PPUSA, he definitely deserves it for the bit of hassle this has caused Intromental. And Im not being negative, so don't take it that way you over dramatic freaks out there. If anything its more of a congratulations to Claus for handling everything so well.
Have you ever heard of such a thing as sincere praise for somebody, PH? I am honestly a big fan of all of Lance's projects and have NEVER thought of getting anything from him in return for the praise and complements. I BUY Nightmare Records merch and other things from the Nightmare vending tables and never even once have I asked Lance for anything, nor will I, except for his autograph. I realize you were probably only joking anyway, but I just had to set the record straight. No offense. See y'all soon!:headbang:

Saw CIIC with Bill yesterday. Yikes... The poor lad looked like a deer in headlights. It can only get better so hopefully by Wednesday...

damn, that sucks. I definitely hope he can get his bearings by Wednesday.

Have you ever heard of such a thing as sincere praise for somebody, PH? I am honestly a big fan of all of Lance's projects and have NEVER thought of getting anything from him in return for the praise and complements. I BUY Nightmare Records merch and other things from the Nightmare vending tables and never even once have I asked Lance for anything, nor will I, except for his autograph. I realize you were probably only joking anyway, but I just had to set the record straight. No offense. See y'all soon!:headbang:

I give sincere praise all the time--and I was JUST JOKING. imagine that, sense of humor on the internet. omfglolroflmao *runs off to another thread to raise post count and post a couple irrelevant one liners*

I give sincere praise all the time--and I was JUST JOKING. imagine that, sense of humor on the internet. omfglolroflmao

I realized that, but since this is a public forum, I was just making sure everyone else was aware of the fact that there was a joke and no offense was intended or taken, just to clear everything up, because I saw that it could possibly be taken more than one way. That's all. You are a funny dude, PH, as in funny ha-ha and not the other way.:lol: You see, I also have a sense of humor. I am very much looking forward to your band's show on Wednesday night. You are indeed a class act as a person and also a top-notch frontman and musical entertainer. See ya then!:kickass:

Saw CIIC with Bill yesterday. Yikes... The poor lad looked like a deer in headlights. It can only get better so hopefully by Wednesday...

I was there as well. I think Bill is a very good guitarist, but he obviously hadn't had enough rehearsals (if any) with C II C. He didn't know the songs at all. I'm sure this will improve, but I'd be suprised if is happens by Wednesday. The other dude in C II C shreds!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :headbang: