Circle II Circle Split Up

Ok...i have heard and seen enough....Time for some "deepthroat" type info into this.
As many have seen in this thread...there has been a major fall out within the C2c camp.
Most of you people seem to be intelligent. Figure it out....Why would 5 strong musicians leave a gigg? Read between the lines of the "official" C2C inc. release and the release issued from the band. I respect that neither side wants this to turn into a mud throwing, ugly mess....BUT...you the fans have a right to know.
The 5 memebers that left C2C inc., left due to the many lies and empty promises made to them and even to their technicians. Promises were made, then broken time and time again by managment. Zak....who was approached by his "fellow" band mates...told the 5 of them " Talk to Dan (managment)"....the source of all the problems. Zak knew of the problems, just made the choice not get involved. Therefore leaveing the 5 members on their own to try and work things out with you know who.
You can say what you want about the musicans, but when you remove all the musical instruments from a band, leave the voice, and then go and replace those instruments....YOU WILL NOT...have the "same" sound. People play differently, even when reading the same sheet of music.
To address the posting about Matt Laporte not writting any of the gutiar parts....WRONG....he wrote MANY of the guitar parts with the exception of a few solos.
ok...Granted that the Keyboard, Bass, Drums, and Rhythm parts were all already written....should not ANY musician get paid for their time on stage...i have it from a very good source (INSIDE the band) that the 5 members that quit and their respective technicians NEVER recieved any kind of monetary compantion for ANY performance (in the U.S). Don't you think it would be frustrating for those not getting paid not even to recieve a dime for their time or efforts? How long would you work for free?
When the 5 members heard that they would be replaced at the end of the up and coming European tour in addition to the fact that this would be yet another tour with little pay....it was the final straw. They quit...politly of course.
I, not being part of that band or it's organization, don't have to sugar coat everything. Like i said...i just felt like the truth should be out there to hear.
Have fun and keep an eye out for those that were part of circle2cirlce....you haven't seen the last of them.