Circle II Circle

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
:headbang: Wooooooooot Another new band that kicks ass!!! The song on the PPUSA website kicks ass, I am digging it very much. I also got a couple more from another souce that are truly great. Great pick Glenn \m/

Bear

NP:Redemption - The Sound and the Fury

Bear said:
:headbang: Wooooooooot Another new band that kicks ass!!! The song on the PPUSA website kicks ass, I am digging it very much. I also got a couple more from another souce that are truly great. Great pick Glenn \m/

Bear

NP:Redemption - The Sound and the Fury

Damn Straight. CIRCLE II CIRCLE rule. I saw their first show on the 28th of FEB. Front row and all. :headbang: Zak and the entire band is kicking ass!! The Guitarist is wonderful. I just recieved the Album promo and i must say i am very happy with it. Its Great that Zak is back!!

Stay METAL!

I downloaded all 5 tracks from the C2C website and it's great melodic progressive metal. Edge of Thorns is my favorite Savatage disc and the C2C disc is has a lot in common with it, although it definitely isn't a Savatage clone. That is with exception of the title tracks which just bleeds Caffferty.

As much as I would have liked to seen Iced Earth play PPIV, I'm glad a GREAT up- and-coming band got a chance. Every big band had to start somewhere, and this could be a step for some of the lesser known bands. And the same goes for Pagan's Mind, Redemption, Secret Sphere, and Mercenary.

PPIV has already introduced me to 3 bands I wasn't familiar with. And if I can discover 3 new bands to add to my collection, versus seeing a band that I've seen numerous times before, I am all for the new discoveries. And the gems that Glenn has unconvered for PPIV are excellent. I've been downloading clips all day long and their isn't one of the bands that I've been disappointed with.

I know for sure that I will be seeing Iced Earth in Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, and likely more. I've seen them 6 times already. For all you Iced Earth fans out there, they start touring this fall and I'm sure they will be coming to a place very close to you.

Just finished listening to this and already well into the 2nd spin. HOLY COW!!!!!!! DAmn this rocks rocks rocks. Very full and majestic but not bombastic.! DAmn I'm gonna hate missing PP4 this year :(

Coldie