Clansman Question

First off, I love your playing on this track. When I have my headphones on, I somtimes forget that I'm not listening to Maiden.:)

During the 9+minutes of the track, I know I screw up and I'm not playing in the right key.

Did we not have a post some time back explaining where I went wrong?

I want to slowly start to redue the track. Can I send you the tracks?
Please advise
Thanks
Constantine

Yea...here ya go..I had it in a .txt file:

From 2:37-3:27
From 3:40-4:14
From 6:24-7:03
From 7:41-8:18

Its the same riff each time - the main riff. You play the pattern and rhythm right..you just start the riff on 'E' rather than 'A'...or simply put, you play one string too low. You could play the exact same pattern fret-wise 1 string up and you would be in the right key (starting 7th fret on 3rd string instead of 2nd)...I can understand how it happened..since 90% of Maiden songs start on E... =)

Which files do you want? The individual drums/guitars? Listening back..I want to redo the lead guitar lines. They sound kinda crappy...not enough 'feeling' in them.

...additionally, Ploughman hinted that he would redo the drum tracks completely with his new mic setup. I am kinda hoping he would. I had some problems recording to his drum tracks the first time around..getting it to match to your bass track. I think we should do this right and let him lay the new drums first and then lay our tracks on top...however, I have not heard from him on this *hint ploughman*

I would agree in waiting for Ploughman to record the drum track. No sense spending time to record and then the track not fitting with the drums.

Thanks for letting me know where the mistakes were. I wonder how I screwed up when I recorded. Not saying I'm perfect, but shit I was way off.:lol: :lol:

I have the mix I think was for Ploughman to record keyboards with. The mix is drums guitar and bass.

take care
Constantine:cool:

I'm happy to redo them 'cos the sound would be 100 times better.

I think It should be great to redo all the tracks i've done, since Maiden Man has got so great sounding drum tracks on the songs he's done, my work sounds just shit really.

I'll most likely to redo this as soon as bossible (within a month)

But it would be nice if I could do some other songs as well 'cos the set up I have to install requires time and it's a fucking tedious job.
So if there anything I could record on the same time it would be appropriate.

Well let me know...ok

I know a while back Jim wanted to redo Sign of the Cross.
Other than that, I still have you down for doing the drum track....and you could also redo Futureal (I'm only slightly working on that one)...and maybe Phantom. I am not sure how far along anybody is with that song.

Originally posted by rabies
I know a while back Jim wanted to redo Sign of the Cross.
Other than that, I still have you down for doing the drum track....and you could also redo Futureal (I'm only slightly working on that one)...and maybe Phantom. I am not sure how far along anybody is with that song.

Ooops.. I screwedup.
I meant to say I still have you down for doing the drum track for Remember Tomorrow...and blah blah.

I would think you guys would have to redo Sign of the Cross from scrath. Patching in for a section including drums would be tough. I dunno.