classic picture of me i found from 3rd grade

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
This is over 20 years ago. Just found this in a box while cleaning out my closet figured i would share

763681037_l.jpg

:headbang:

http://www.myspace.com/tmcd75

MiniMurray said:
3rd grade iron maiden fan! damn you must have been the cool guy at school!

Yeah I was sent to the pricipals office a few times for wearing offensive 'satanic' shirts lol. The craziest was when I went to church with my mom in 3rd grade with OZZY written on my knuckles and the pastor took me aside and said how OZZY was evil and that I would go to hell if I didn't change my ways. Obviously at that age it scared the shit out of me and I went and washed it off my knuckles lol. But it didn't hold me down haha

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Yeah I was sent to the pricipals office a few times for wearing offensive 'satanic' shirts lol. The craziest was when I went to church with my mom in 3rd grade with OZZY written on my knuckles and the pastor took me aside and said how OZZY was evil and that I would go to hell if I didn't change my ways. Obviously at that age it scared the shit out of me and I went and washed it off my knuckles lol. But it didn't hold me down haha

Teachers are so stupid about that kind of thing!!!! I remember I got bollocked at P.E one time cos I wore a Metallica shirt (King Nothing) and that wasn't appropriate gym wear blah blah blah. I had to wear the damn thing inside out!! :rolleyes:

10 years ago I was dating this chick who was a 36 year old grandmother!She had 4 sons all of them when they were infants wore this one infant sized "Piece of Mind" shirt she had.Sadly only her oldest grew up to be a long haired headbanger the rest were punk ass wiggers.