Classic, widely known and useful "Qué toy cushando" (aka NP Thread)

:eek: scott bakula can sing? i love the quantum leap series and i hope someday i'll be able to watch it again :Spin:

kansas - dust in the wind

Yeah, have you ever heard Bakula's real voice? I always watched the Quantum Leap series dubbed to the catalan, but I've dloaded an episode in english and he has a very good voice. I am dloading the new Enterprise series based on Star Trek with Scott Bakula as the Enterprise captain. I expected another boring space series like Deep Space Nine, but Enterprise is quite good when it comes to the screenplay and make up effects. :)

T.C: Kansas .- Icarus Part II

|ng.

@|ng: i did, thanks to your kindess, obviously, and now i can confirm that bakula really has a nice voice :eek: i couldn't believe my ears :)
as for star trek & co., well, i think i had enough for say, a couple of centuries :p (one of my ex boyfriends is a trekker... go figure :lol: )

now, since the sun's rising and the birds are singing and i didn't manage to - at least - close my eyes for ten minutes or so, i think i'll put on some strong music and wake up my neighbors :devil:

:wumpscut: - totmacher

turns winamp on........selects:
Heroes del silencio-Agosto

hmmmmm i like this song a lot,aunque no llevo sangre gitana :p

I'm so exhausted i don't even have the strength to change the list on winamp o_O

@yodavic: i completely agree with you :D

hmmm... ok, not a bad day today... let's check my playlist... and here we go :)

gloria estefan - conga
banana.gif

NL- eternal silence reigning over a little street in Piraeus...

the forums have tortured me a lot tonight :cry: now it's too late to sit and post :cry:

Greetings to all =)))
see ya during the week ;)

/melancholia (i like this little place)

Nightingale-Forever and Never

Bonjorno!! Buenos dias!! kalimera!!
:wave:

Robotcito: Gracias por el PM...Buena suerte con los estudios!! Me alegro mucho que has elegido psicol.Tendras respuesta en 1-2 dias (depende de los malditos foros,que no funcionan cuando quiera :cry: ).

Yeah! I've also had a loooooooot of trouble to get in the forums last week. I normally try once a day, and if it doesn't works i call it the day! but wachta gonna do!

NP: Kari Rueslatten : Happy, amused

We assume that unholiness for granted, but it barely induces to kinda oneiric world. What about el Parrita? Regardless Mel's sort of blood, a little bit of gipsy rythm always brings us, spaniards, good times. :rolleyes: Or possibly it doesn't. :)

Toy cushando: Ten .- "Silent Rain"

|ngenius (Behold the new gipsy robot!)

ñaca, gipsy :p
i finally managed (thanks to a nice headache) to reach um and find out that... it was working!!! :hotjump: what a happy day, i'm moved *sniff* :p
gotta celebrate with something worthy...

joaquin rodrigo - concierto de aranjuez :Spin:

Rei Toei said:
ñaca, gipsy :p
i finally managed (thanks to a nice headache) to reach um and find out that... it was working!!! :hotjump: what a happy day, i'm moved *sniff* :p
gotta celebrate with something worthy...

joaquin rodrigo - concierto de aranjuez :Spin:

Yeah! finding out that the forums work lately deserve a thunderous party!!!! Shame that I don't really like thunderous parties and actually anything that is really thunderous, but, mind you, thunders! :Smug:

well now...let's see if it gets better...

Now Cushing: Genesis - I can't dance

also superhappy that the forumers are working =)))))))))))) they aren'¿t working so perfectly though....BUUUUUT better this than nothing......

NL: bzzzzzz from the PC......noises and bzzzzz from the street....I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired and i wish i could stop even these noises and post in pure silence..... :smug:

hey, it seems um is working well again... i'm quite shocked :guh:
aside from that, here's too hot and i wanna go to the north pole... i hate this climate, i hate it! *blub*

kool & the gang - get down on it

@Rei: I would be your gipsy if you're my radiocassete, my precious. :D

N.P: Radioactive .- "I Should Have Known Better" (Amazing new Tommy Denander album!!!)

|ngenius.