Classic, widely known and useful "Qué toy cushando" (aka NP Thread)

errrrrrrr.............i've just discovered how i can listen to Sveriges Radio p3 star(swedens radio) online so i'm having a cool time listening to some strange´program putting crap songs haha

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
I have sth you don't have :loco:

I'm listening to a wonderful mp3,Nightingale "scarred for life",Live in Cyprus...... I love nightingale :worship:

Check the following thread to find out how to get it Nightingale Mp3!!!!!!

:)

slightly shocked :oops: hehe if it is what i think hmmmm then i also have sth you don't have and the puzzle;) is complete ;)

errrrrrr.......I'm talking about Nightingale mp3s of course :rolleyes:

Do i not know? I do not know! Know not do i?? Not i know?

Starwars.gif

lala i'm a bit :loco: at the moment

this smilie indeed rules :))) and btw,recently i watched star wars,the two first movies and now i'm looking forward to the third :Spin: This specific scense the smilie depicts was one of the best parts of the plot of the second movie......i guess it was the point where i started thinking that SW is not just another battle between the good and the evil ones.....

Btw,I feel a bit embarassed about the lines that will follow,but i think i got to share this here with you cause the news i got today made me very happy =)) Today i got the results of my Spanish exam for the "Diploma Intermedio de espanol" and well i passed with a total of 91,16 out of 100!!!!!!! getting an 30 out of 30 in the oral part of the exam :oops: :oops:
I'm actually very happy about it,cause it means a lot to me,doing so fine in this specific exam...

okey,okey,please don't take this as a show-off..... :cry:

:wave:/trollion

Melancholia said:
Btw,I feel a bit embarassed about the lines that will follow,but i think i got to share this here with you cause the news i got today made me very happy =)) Today i got the results of my Spanish exam for the "Diploma Intermedio de espanol" and well i passed with a total of 91,16 out of 100!!!!!!! getting an 30 out of 30 in the oral part of the exam :oops: :oops:
I'm actually very happy about it,cause it means a lot to me,doing so fine in this specific exam...

:wave:/trollion

Nothing to be embarassed about!! Congratulations for you wonderful results!!!! I suppose that studying AND enjoying doing it's the most important key to success :)

grats, dear!

fv

:oops: thank you my dear :)
mmmm studying and enjoying it indeed rules......but *sniff* i think i'll feel that way again after September when i'll be done with my crappy project

NL: Kari-Spindelsinn

Kari is a goddess :)

New Adagio's release is awesome!!! Far better than their album debut, gotta check out if Stephan Forte is still the main songwriter...

|ngenius.