Classical Compositions

DEATHRATTLE111999

New Metal Member
Nov 21, 2003
Hello I have a question. I wanna learn some classical songs on electric guitar some cool fast ones of course ;) i have learned Vivaldi Summer (The part on Alexi and Rhoope Young Guitar) and a fragment of Paganinis 5th Caprice and I was jus wonderin if you people know of any other classical songs to learn that are awsome. thanks let the metal flow \m/

yeah i got tabs for it but its piano and its 2 tracks dude it sounds pretty ackward do u have or know where i can get guitar tabs for it yeah one part in it sound like a part in the childen of bodom song children of bodom i think they stole it lol but if u can direct me to some tranceposed tabs it would be appreciated thanks man!

ok thanks allot ill get on it its fast i got a midi it sounds hard sounds harder then the part of paganini 5th caprice that i know u can play it up to speed and everyth? thats great lol ive jus been into this sweepin and lead stuff for like 6 mounths so im still learnin and improvin allot but anywho thanks

The sweeping is the hard part, because it's kind of awkward. Not your average sweep picked arpeggio (at least not the way i'm used to). The rest is easy, you'll blaze through it with a couple days of practice.

I'm gonna be the asshole to say Bach and Vivaldi aren't classical.. they are baroque..

hayden, mozart, early beethoven are classical.. last beethoven, tchaikovsky, dvorak are romantic

i'll shut up :tickled:

Yeah i used to get pissed off at people saying everything thats played with certain instruments is classical but i've gotten used to it so i just assume people are referring to baroque classical and romantic when they say classical.