Classics Reborn

They were a great band!The only member that went onto to do anything was Shannon Larkin right?

Reactions: redfly
Hahaha. Well he has filled in since then but while Gary was in Slayer. And look what he says about Tom Never doing it again and replacing Bostaph is exactly what happened lol!
I hope Rick is all good at home.

Last edited:
I know I've watched this before on youtube but I'm not sure I ever posted it on this site.
The whole band is just brutal here and Chuck is king. :headbang:

Brutal indeed,they were definitely on fire that night. I know that is Glen as the lead,But is that Derek Ramirez on Bass and John Dette on the skins?

As I was looking for all things awesome, I think I found an answer to your question Neptune :cool:. I was looking at some of the comments and one of them was from I guy who said he was stage left. I looked up his name and damn if it isn't. His name is Jason Hinrichs and he filled in for John Marshal.
BAM!
http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Jason_Hinrichs/593958

Definitely!God damn was Metal Church such better band in those days.A question though,who was that second guitarist other than Wells?Certainly not Marshall.Looks a little like Tim Calvert?!!!