Classics Reborn

I didn't know where to put this. I thought maybe the Thrash thread because Anthrax is a thrash band. But it's also a classic reborn if you will.
I chose here because the cover is a lot like the original and doesn't really seem to have that Anthrax stamp on it, Joey sounds good though.

I have no idea man,at the time it was the next best thing to having Burton alive!

Reactions: redfly
Pretty cool! Hey is it me? or do parts of it have a flavor of Sails Of Charon?
At like 1:08
I suppose it does.Who did that originally I forget?I know Testament covered it,but I can't remember what artist they covered!

Pretty cool that they started with that intro, love that little crazy drum part:)
By the way. What's classic? this is 2000...is that classic? lol

That's sweet!As far as what's a classic,I don't know what the parameters are lol!

Reactions: redfly
I guess with music I'm gonna go ten years. Because it's definitely too old to be in What's going on lol
Of course...rules were made to be broken:D

Sails Of Charon is a Scorpions song believe it or not . so that's two of their songs Testament has covered. Uli Roth was really good especially for that era. But even now he's still great.

I guess with music I'm gonna go ten years. Because it's definitely too old to be in What's going on lol
Of course...rules were made to be broken:D

Sails Of Charon is a Scorpions song believe it or not . so that's two of their songs Testament has covered. Uli Roth was really good especially for that era. But even now he's still great.
You've got that right!

That's the cd that I have of it!Great choice with thie Forbidden too!