Clear Demo for sale:::The trilogy is now complete

Black Tears said:
You're Killin' Me Deliverance!

Sorry bro.........I think the people who are serious about this kind of thing would have figured it out.....but I know how you feel.....just to ease your mind I wont be bidding on this one....mine is hopefully on its way from poland right now....I sent cash the first time (no paypal there) unregistered in a thick envelope.....unfortunately it was discovered and stolen.....so I had to resend it registered.....

Deliverance6 said:
Sorry bro.........I think the people who are serious about this kind of thing would have figured it out.....but I know how you feel.....just to ease your mind I wont be bidding on this one....mine is hopefully on its way from poland right now....I sent cash the first time (no paypal there) unregistered in a thick envelope.....unfortunately it was discovered and stolen.....so I had to resend it registered.....

theres seems to be a problem with Poland these days COUGH COUGH* red demo* COUGH...the US customs still have that thing man :yuk:

CURSE YOU YET AGAIN DELIVERANCE! YOU OUT BID ME BY 4 MEASILY DOLLARS!...

hahah oh well, congrats...consider yourself warned, next time you wont be so lucky :tickled:

Just kiddin'

Black Tears said:
CURSE YOU YET AGAIN DELIVERANCE! YOU OUT SNIPED ME BY 4 MEASILY DOLLARS!...

hahah oh well, congrats...consider yourself warned, next time you wont be so lucky :tickled:

Just kiddin'

Haha....sorry bro...I kind of feel bad about winning it....wait....no I dont........dont use the snipe word though....someone will find out all my secrets.......my max bid was 111$ .....I figured I might be able to trade it for either the red one or the blue one.......Im not so sure that would be an even trade though.....

The other one I won is still in litigation from poland.....I hate the mail system.....we shall see....i would feel good about owning 2 of them...Ive already sent out like 115$ to poland...had to send 55$ 2 times now....cash only....its bullshit...GET PAYPAL POLAND!!!!!!