clearlight & smartass, question time

W

We look behind

Best banter I have seen in along while...

TELL ME GUYS, THE REAL JEWS HOW ARE THEY TREATED..THE ONES THAT LIVE IN TENTS AND MOVE AROUND, YES HAVEN'T YOU SEEN IT ON TV..

AND THE Ethiopian jews why were they TREATED LIKE SHIT....WHEN THEY NEEDED TO MOVE, AND ARE STILL DENIED RIGHTS.

THINK AND LEARN...

I'm surprised there weren't any Somalians who came up with that one : "hey, our life sucks, let's say we're jewish so we can move to Israel"....sigh.

They made there way through the world including Japan....If the zionists are what they are, they don't stand behind what they preach to the enlighted ones...THAT BEING A HOME OF ISRAEL TO ALL PRACTISING JEWS...

THE Ethiopian jews are true jews, the rest are inbreed bloodlines and communist motherfuckers.

They can't even read the crytic writings, ahahahhaaha...

I bet 99% of those Ethiopians couldn't write nor read at all, so what are we talking about ?

I'm Jewish and I fail to see what this idiot is speaking about. I just love when people mouth off about things they don't comprehend. Oh well, back to studying for my Trademark Law final.

DavE

:rolleyes:

AND ADMIT IT....

Don't try to impress me with your torts, I am higher than you in all levels.

I knew I get get some crappers in this great trolling...

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE BOTTOM LINE IS!

Originally posted by Poison God
I'm Jewish and I fail to see what this idiot is speaking about. I just love when people mouth off about things they don't comprehend. Oh well, back to studying for my Trademark Law final.

Yeah that's important... gotta keep the goyim in lease. Judaism is a great religion.

Originally posted by We look behind
AND ADMIT IT....

Don't try to impress me with your torts, I am higher than you in all levels.

I knew I get get some crappers in this great trolling...

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE BOTTOM LINE IS!

First of all, Trademark Law has nothing to do with Torts. It all revolves around Unfair Competition.

Secondly, "We Look Behind," you better be looking behind, for if you don't, jethro and bubba are going to hit you in the, as you so adeptly put it, "crapper."

The bottom line is that you are a total idiot and your comments illustrate your inability to handle other's beliefs, opinions, and comments when they don't conform to those of your own. You must have penis envy or something. Grow up

DavE