Clone builders in EU ?

Im toying with the idea of doing a small batch of 1176 builds, Jaymz was trying to convince me to make him one when i do mine and i was thinking maybe to do a few spare to try and make little money to fund my other stuff,
When were you looking to get one?
i was going to do some Rev F 1176's that would likley work out about £500-£600 built.
And at some point some SSL bus comps (need to do a little more up to date research to choose which one).

Im toying with the idea of doing a small batch of 1176 builds, Jaymz was trying to convince me to make him one when i do mine and i was thinking maybe to do a few spare to try and make little money to fund my other stuff,
When were you looking to get one?
i was going to do some Rev F 1176's that would likley work out about £500-£600 built.
And at some point some SSL bus comps (need to do a little more up to date research to choose which one).

Oh sounds cool, I would most likely be interested in that :)
Dont really got a time frame for when I need it.. just checking out the opinions a bit.

If you are going to do it when would that maybe be ?

I guess my time frame is really dictated by what the demand is, so kinda round in circles, i will have to take payment on the parts before ordering them and building and then take the remaining payments when built and tested.
I dont have enough personal money to buy all the stuff first im afraid.
I was kinda looking at it like a group buy opportuning for perhaps 5-10 builds that way i will be able to keep the prices down as low as possible.
So i kinda need to get an idea of how many people would want them and then price up the parts for the deposit payments (£350-£400 ish im estimating).
i will perhaps make a serious "whos interested / Feeler" thread in a month or two and work out if its worth doing, but i definatley think it will be Rev F 1176's (black chassis totally original looking) to start with.

I guess my time frame is really dictated by what the demand is, so kinda round in circles, i will have to take payment on the parts before ordering them and building and then take the remaining payments when built and tested.
I dont have enough personal money to buy all the stuff first im afraid.
I was kinda looking at it like a group buy opportuning for perhaps 5-10 builds that way i will be able to keep the prices down as low as possible.
So i kinda need to get an idea of how many people would want them and then price up the parts for the deposit payments (£350-£400 ish im estimating).
i will perhaps make a serious "whos interested / Feeler" thread in a month or two and work out if its worth doing, but i definatley think it will be Rev F 1176's (black chassis totally original looking) to start with.

i'm interested dude :)