close your eyes and draw a cat

yuna is teh gheyz0r, ffX 2 sucked

ff7 and 8 pwn though
you misspelled 'seas' in your sig.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coulda drawn better with eyes open

I'm sorry but I don't believe you. It's not that you're drawing is so good that I don't believe you but it's just that there isn't enough mistakes. This is how a cat with your eyes closed would look:

cat.jpg

See the face didn't quite make it onto the cat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but I don't believe you. It's not that you're drawing is so good that I don't believe you but it's just that there isn't enough mistakes. This is how a cat with your eyes closed would look:
btw no.. im a cartoonist. its what i do. drawing with your eyes closed is a practice excersize for structure i used to do it in art class its not that hard you just need to learn to draw with your minds eye.. and yea fuck you.

I drew this with my eyes closed and before anyone calls me a liar I'm a cartoonist. It's what I do. Drawing with your eyes closed is a practice excercise for structure, I used to do it in art class. It's not that hard, you just need to learn to draw with your mind's eye.. and yea thank you.

PartyCat2.jpg

I drew this with my eyes closed and before anyone calls me a liar I'm a cartoonist. It's what I do. Drawing with your eyes closed is a practice excercise for structure, I used to do it in art class. It's not that hard, you just need to learn to draw with your mind's eye.. and yea thank you.

PartyCat2.jpg

that is something i could draw with my eyes open. that drawing i posted was a piece of shit. and btw u dont know shit about drawing.