Cloverfield

*******POSSIBLE SPOILERS*********

I will say this to everyone - make sure you watch right at the very end (just before the credits) and look out to the ocean. Even JJ confirmed this that there is a massive clue in that last scene and no I WON'T TALK ANYMORE ABOUT SPOILERS.

Hey thats pretty cool, i didnt notice that but i was trying to mack by then so thanks!

Saw it last night. What it lacked in originality, it made up for in intensity and special effects! Good stuff!

*******POSSIBLE SPOILERS*********

I will say this to everyone - make sure you watch right at the very end (just before the credits) and look out to the ocean. Even JJ confirmed this that there is a massive clue in that last scene and no I WON'T TALK ANYMORE ABOUT SPOILERS.

:kickass:

I am convinced it's just the done thing with monsters, aliens and natural disasters that New York is their place of choice to begin their attack. Must be some kinda custom to always destroy NY first.

********Ok SPOILERS AHEAD********

LOOK AWAY

1) JJ confirmed that the monsters is a baby, and it's been down the bottom of the ocean for 1000s of years sleeping - now its disturbed, pissed off and frightened of this new surroundings
2) At the end something falls into the sea (a damaged satellite piece) - someone mentioned earlier that there is a manga comic - very true - its related to the film - basically shows how this Japanese company was deep sea mining, trying to retrieve the satellite piece (perhaps) and dragged something up which in turn awoke our little clover monster (the capsized tanker reported on the news brief in the film is that very same tanker). They were looking for the fallen satellite apparently. I got this off some site btw - unconfirmed but would make sense.
3) Rob is going to work for Slusho in japan. Slusho (www.slusho.jp) is a fake drink site that JJ and co made up as part of the whole viral marketing campaign. Read the story of slusho on that site - apparently they found an ingredient in the deep sea for their drink. Rob's bro, Jason is wearing a slusho tee in the film.
4) GOD I FEEL LIKE SUCH A GEEK WRITING THIS!!!
5) In one scene you can see Scott Ian running down the street ... ok I lied about that bit
6) The monster rubs itself against the building to remove those parasites (those little crab like spiders)
7) Beth is a damn hottie!

visit www.cloverfieldclues.com for more.
Even better visit www.1-18-08.com ... some interesting photos on there. Turn up the volume and wait about 10 mins - you will get a nice scary sound (one that caught me off guard late and night and scared the absolute crap outta me).

I was off about where it came from. I saw the end when something fell into the water and went the wrong way with it.