Cm Punk Destroys WWE Live On RAW!

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Most of you guys probably don't watch much WWE, but this is worth watching. CM Punk is leaving the WWE in a few weeks, and he vented on RAW which is live to let the company knows how he feels about his and other wrestlers' treatment in the WWE. They cut his mic off by the end.

http://metalarcade.net/?p=792

Damnit, just realized I misspelled the headline, oh well I'm tired. Why doesn't it allow you to edit the headline, when you can edit the rest of the post?

I used to watch it but I gotta see this. is bret heart still active? or the rock? I saw when rock came back a few months ago but didn't follow it

I used to watch UFC but it's fuckin lame usually. Just guys defending the whole time and looking at each other angrily from across the octagon until time runs out. WWE is much more entertaining to me, it's usually hilarious. I'm a big kid anyway so I don't give a damn lol :D

Plus I've been watching since I was like 6 so it's kind of a tradition.

I used to watch it but I gotta see this. is bret heart still active? or the rock? I saw when rock came back a few months ago but didn't follow it

Neither of them are active, Bret Hart was a special referee not long ago and did a sharpshooter on someone in a match, and the Rock basically isn't coming back till Wrestlemania 28 next April, when he fights John Cena for the WWE Championship.

Stone Cold's actually been hanging around a lot more than both of them lately, and he seems like he might come back soon, seems like his injuries are pretty much healed.

before I watch the video, is this a legit rant (a "shoot") or a scripted one (a "worked shoot")? I'll be able to tell when I watch it cos punk always used to "shoot" in the indies, but...yeah. didn't know punk was legit leaving though. they really misused him.

Haven't watched WWE for a long time... saw the clip of the Rock coming back... thats about it... i haven't watched it properly since they incoorporated WCW and ECW into it...

not to mention theres a guy who keeps going on about this guy and even went straight edge because of it...

...but that was a pretty good rant...

one of the best worked shoot promos. looking forward to seeing where this goes

honestly it's probably not going to go anywhere. as much as he's telling the truth about the shit going on in wwe, vince isn't going to change. they could have used punk WAY better in the 6+ years he's been there (I think he left roh in 2006?).

tna didn't use him right, and now wwe hasn't used him right. I'm sure the moneys good but being put into sub-par storylines and wrestling guys that can't wrestle....I'd be pissed.