CoB ftp

\m/Jason\m/ said:
That is true. But a few days/weeks ago I guy on this forum said it was played somewhere in the US. I guess they got sick of playing the same songs over and over...

He has the setlist from that gig, so it's not a mistake. As far as he knows there are know bootlegs.
Ah okay, thanks :)

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
this might seem stupid but im desperate. (here goes) do i need an ftp program to do this?

You can use Internet Explorer to get the files, but I recommend you get some ftp prog. WS_FTP, SmartFTP, FlashFXP, whatever you can get your hands on :p

CadalMord said:
You can use Internet Explorer to get the files, but I recommend you get some ftp prog. WS_FTP, SmartFTP, FlashFXP, whatever you can get your hands on :p

any idea what i should do when it says page can not be displayed when i click on a file?

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
any idea what i should do when it says page can not be displayed when i click on a file?

If you already haven't, try right click -> save as..

If that won't work, get an ftp prog =)

there's no obligation to use the server you know? you can just let it be.

edit: as I said earlier, I've always gotten around 50kB/s, so I'm guessing the problem is with your connection.. :err:

and oh yeah, please use kB instead of kt, since kt is finnish, short for kilotavu, kB means the same in english (kilobyte).

[/wiseass]

CadalMord said:
there's no obligation to use the server you know? you can just let it be.

edit: as I said earlier, I've always gotten around 50kB/s, so I'm guessing the problem is with your connection.. :err:

and oh yeah, please use kB instead of kt, since kt is finnish, short for kilotavu, kB means the same in english (kilobyte).

[/wiseass]

glad u explained that...i thought Kt was kilo terra [however u spell it] bytes, terra being about 1026 gigabytes lol....thats fucking fast for an internet connection.

Why in the hell password doesn't work on me anymore?i have tried to many times to but that "metal" on password place but it just don't work, hell.

edit: nothing, now it works again, weird.