CoB ftp

I've tryed getting into the website, but I get various error messages, and even if I get to the log in screen, when I type in the username and password nothing seems to happen. I've been trying to do this through internet explorer. I've tryed looking through this thread, but I can't make sense of some of the bits. Could someone please explain what my problem is, and how I can get into this. Sorry if it's been explained before, I'm just confused with it.

Thanks for anyone who can help me.

jwhittlee said:
I've tryed getting into the website, but I get various error messages, and even if I get to the log in screen, when I type in the username and password nothing seems to happen. I've been trying to do this through internet explorer. I've tryed looking through this thread, but I can't make sense of some of the bits. Could someone please explain what my problem is, and how I can get into this. Sorry if it's been explained before, I'm just confused with it.

Thanks for anyone who can help me.

Same thing happened to me at first, only i was trying to get in thorugh firefox. Go here http://www.cuteftp.com/ download an ftp program then the rest if pretty easy to figure it out once you've installed it. hope that helps.

Nobody has any more clips from the Rock City show from Japan... like some older ones before those from the HCDR tour, which are already uploaded.

I was just checking those at SOB in the TV Apperance section...

Shadeg? :D

news from the server dude :)

total data transferred in 32 days uptime: 325 gig.

I heard rumours from my ISP that they are soon upgrading my speeds to 2mbit upload :) hopefully this is true :)

also have a minor request: anyone has some stone albums to upload? me = totally hooked after seeing the uploaded movie from them :) w00t

Keep up the happy sharing

Ok, i just uploaded Stone's self titled debut album (1988) and the second album No Anaesthesia (1989), which i think are their best. Also uploaded Waltari's Big Bang from 1995.

overtake said:
Ok, i just uploaded Stone's self titled debut album (1988) and the second album No Anaesthesia (1989), which i think are their best. Also uploaded Waltari's Big Bang from 1995.

Where is stone and waltar ?i i cant find them on there, it only shows the stone live thing and stone cold soul for me.

overtake said:
Thank you very much indeed :)

Hey, can someone tell me, why this isn't working at me? i have Cute FTP , ftp program, all other ftp "sites" works on it, but not this, this is so goddamn wrong :cry: can someone please help me with this :headbang: