CoB ftp

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Is anyone able to connect to this thing?

I use CuteFTP and have a question for someone with better knowledge about these things than me

Even though the speed meter shows 802 kbs or at least in between 200-800 kbs the file just seems to download in like 15-20 kbs. Anyone know if I can do anything about it?

-Unhallowed- said:
I use CuteFTP and have a question for someone with better knowledge about these things than me

Even though the speed meter shows 802 kbs or at least in between 200-800 kbs the file just seems to download in like 15-20 kbs. Anyone know if I can do anything about it?

yes, i can help you

the owner of the Ftp can change Upload speed and Download speed.

and he said, when he uses internet then he changes the speed .

but when he doest use the internet , he chaneges it to high as possible :)

c-ya

I have a problem with the Atlanta video, it stops playing at the 40:00 minute mark, which is about one minute into Downfall. I was thinking that maybe the download was corrupt, so I downloaded this again, but it still quits playing at 40:00. Anyone else have this problem?

^The upload fucked up at like 98% and the guy didnt want to upload it from the beginning, so theres nothing to do about it

janez79 said:
yes, i can help you

the owner of the Ftp can change Upload speed and Download speed.

and he said, when he uses internet then he changes the speed .

but when he doest use the internet , he chaneges it to high as possible :)

c-ya

yup that's correct, next week i have school again so the server will be on max speed most of the time :)

-Unhallowed- said:
^The upload fucked up at like 98% and the guy didnt want to upload it from the beginning, so theres nothing to do about it

Hmh, most ftp-progs have the "resume"-function..

i have a problem which is probably something stupid but i dont really understand all this server stuff. i have the Ipswitch WS-FTP program and when something downloads it says its going into the Storage folder of this but it doesnt. i just downloaded atlanta and its in the transfer log which says the destination but the storage folder is empty. the only thing i can do is click execute and then it tries to play with the wrong player and i havent figured out what to play it on anyway yet. i just cant find the file anywhere on my computer. has this happened to anyone else and what can i do about it? i dont really wanna have to download the whole thing again.

Hey, hey everyone! :) I just uploaded a funny 4 second vid called "alexi fuck up" in the "upload here" section! It's Alexi trying to be cool at a gig and . . . well . . . find out for yourself! ;) Cheers mates! :loco:

Natassja said:
i have a problem which is probably something stupid but i dont really understand all this server stuff. i have the Ipswitch WS-FTP program and when something downloads it says its going into the Storage folder of this but it doesnt. i just downloaded atlanta and its in the transfer log which says the destination but the storage folder is empty. the only thing i can do is click execute and then it tries to play with the wrong player and i havent figured out what to play it on anyway yet. i just cant find the file anywhere on my computer. has this happened to anyone else and what can i do about it? i dont really wanna have to download the whole thing again.

Hey when you open your Ipswitch, you screen is separated in 2. One side "your comp(all your documents and shit..)" and the other side rubeinos things... So when your donwload is finished, go in the left side(your comp) and search your destination place. Then copy the thing u downloaded and past it in the place of your choice! I don't know if you tryed it...

ok ill try doing that instead. usually i have that window closed. thanks.

anyone who didnt look at the fuckin hostile thread, i just uploaded sinergy live in moscow.

i recommend you guys use DAP, you can pause the downloads if you need to shut down your pc, and if you are downloading like 700 MB concert, i think is very fucking useful tool.

Güeño] said:
i recommend you guys use DAP, you can pause the downloads if you need to shut down your pc, and if you are downloading like 700 MB concert, i think is very fucking useful tool.

DON'T USE DAP ON MY SERVER!
DAP opens multiple connections to a file so it only gets you hammered away from the server due to max connections per ip. Btw every ftp programm has a resume nowadays...