CoB ftp

Anyone using a Mac... ? Every FTP App I've try to use sucked.

Tried on Cute FTP Mac Edition and said I had no permission to access (..too many users?).

Had no problem accessing the FTP with Explorer on a PC though.

Rubenios said:
I've just rechecked my server. sorry for the shutdown, my internet was down for a few minutes. everything seems to work again now.

btw server has reached the 100 gig download :)
congratz!
*grabs a beer*

Currently Uploading Montreal Audio gig @ 103 KB/s...

Great job Rubenios! I'll celebrate with ya...
:)

The server was a bitch fo rme uploading. Atlanta on the thing isnt comlpete and i dont know if it will work. It was at 98% and then it disconnected and wen tback to zero. Im gonna try putting Detroit up instead because its a smaller file. I will also try compressing it so its easier to upload.

I have a few suggestions, even though i think your doing a greate job.

Maby sort some of the vids according to quality,(that rotterdam 400mb sure wasnt worth it).

Must see list maby...

Encode the Mpg files with divX for smaller size plz (very little loss in quality)Start with the big 500mb ones plz

somebody make some subtitles for the Cob interview :p or a textfiles with it plz :p

Rotterdam is the best one...judging of the content. Worth every second of waiting IMO :)

Rubenios : Just Uploaded 3 clips from the Milwaukee gig : Deadnight Warrior, Downfall & Touch Like Angel Of Death. Just wanted to let you know...since it's not written in the file names.

Keep Rockin!

realy ? Rotterdam has almost no audio quality(i cant even hear the drums), vid is also poor im sure there are better.

Can somebody maby give me some pointers on some vids thats almost the same quality as the dvd L&S live vids :p I know thats as good as it gets but I like to see him shred up close

DeathPact said:
realy ? Rotterdam has almost no audio quality(i cant even hear the drums), vid is also poor im sure there are better.

Can somebody maby give me some pointers on some vids thats almost the same quality as the dvd L&S live vids :p I know thats as good as it gets but I like to see him shred up close

Yeah sound is bad...but a setlist consisting of songs from Something Wild : Priceless.

Get Tuska 2003 if you don't have it already. Mystic Festival is good too....not very long though (3 songs). Japan 2003 has 3-4 songs ...profesionnaly filmed. Seoul 2001 is great too.

ND24/7 said:
Rotterdam is the best one...judging of the content. Worth every second of waiting IMO :)

Rubenios : Just Uploaded 3 clips from the Milwaukee gig : Deadnight Warrior, Downfall & Touch Like Angel Of Death. Just wanted to let you know...since it's not written in the file names.

Keep Rockin!
I enjoyed bed of razors. Not that bad quality. Cant wait to see those others, thx :Spin: