CoB Hate Me Shirt

Harvester of Sorrow

Solitary Reaper
Sep 12, 2002
Delaware, U.S.A.
Visit site
I accidently bought 2 of the same Children of Bodom shirt. The one with the Reaper holding the death card on the front with the words "Hate Me" written across it, and on the back.

If anyone is intrested in buying one from me, let me know, i'll be pretty reasonable.

whatever the guy posting above me offers, ill give you a dollar more....lol. Seriously though, I'm interested as well. E mail or PM me if you wanna sell it to me.

about $6 for a shirt to Europe here.... if you use a light mailer... I dont know how much boxs are to ship because I hardly ever use them.

I was expecting this much demand for it, so i guess i will find a buyer this way... Anyone that is intrested in the shirt for 16 dollars American, plus whatever shipping and handleing is, send me an email at dnonne@udel.edu. And i guess the first one i will recieve will be the winner. If anyone has a problem with this, be sure to let me know and i probaly wont do anything about it.

Already have it man. I also just received one of the rarest CoB shirts that I know of yesterday afternoon. It's the Led by the Reaper Tour shirt 2001 LS. Has a pic of the double scythe on the front in blue and a tour listing with the reaper on the back. Only one place I know where others can find it. - Bottom of page. http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/acatalog/Heavy_Metal_Online_CHILDREN_OF_BODOM_20.html Alot of the other rares I found through Nuclear Blast. That hate me shirt's pretty common prob cuz the song went plat. I got it about 6 months ago and you can find it practically through any vendor here in the US to date. Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention cuz you can't see it through that link.........one of the sleeves says "Please read the instructions from the other sleeve." The other one says "Before you look at my shirt, I'd suggest you go fuck yourself and die, please.":lol: