Something Wild T-Shirt

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
I'm looking to collect all the shirts for each cover (Minus the single shirts like the Hate Me! shirt), I have each one (HB, FTR, HCDR and TL&S) except Something Wild.

Does anyone know where on the net I can find this? I saw one on eBay but I'm not sure about buying it because I'd perfer the official merchadise with the "I SURVIVED LAKE BODOM" on the back. If I have to go with the fake stuff in the end... That's fine.

I saw a guy with a bodom hoodi that has the album cover of folow the reaper on it, and its looks faggy as fuck, I must look 12 years old wearing that :( Cool guy though :p Dono but some of the bodom merch does look childish111!

The Bringer said:
I'm looking to collect all the shirts for each cover (Minus the single shirts like the Hate Me! shirt), I have each one (HB, FTR, HCDR and TL&S) except Something Wild.

Does anyone know where on the net I can find this? I saw one on eBay but I'm not sure about buying it because I'd perfer the official merchadise with the "I SURVIVED LAKE BODOM" on the back. If I have to go with the fake stuff in the end... That's fine.

Shadeg said he would sell his if you made a tempting offer. Check it out: http://www.scythes-of-bodom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=277&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

I would love to have this shirt, since Something Wild rules, and I was informed that it was the first Bodom shirt (official)

Shagoroth said:
well I have one:p
In Hungarian stores you can find some:rolleyes:

yeah i go there alot of times to buy t-shirts and shirts with hoods.

there in any market you find tons of this stuff