COB Interviews

Thanks for posting the interview, its was pretty good I think. I was a bit suprised that Alexi didnt have any idea about the commercial but then on the other hand, this pretty much shows that the label does this kind of stuff so the band doesnt have to worry about promoting...

And agreed with Children of COB, I really like that interview with Janne and the fact that he explains why the tour in Europe was pretty fucked up. Well, still not complaining, we got our gigs in Finland and at least in Seinäjoki it was awesome.

Just read over it... I've noticed that's all he does, especially when he doesn't get the reactions he wants...

:lol: Listen, I've contributed a LOT of creative text to this forum. I have the right to say if I think the interviewers are asking the same old fucking questions all over again. And I'm not looking for any kind of "reactions", I'm not a kid you know. FFS. You couldn't "deal with me" by yourself so you team up with Jóse, how cute is that. Just relax.

:lol: Listen, I've contributed a LOT of creative text to this forum. I have the right to say if I think the interviewers are asking the same old fucking questions all over again. And I'm not looking for any kind of "reactions", I'm not a kid you know. FFS. You couldn't "deal with me" by yourself so you team up with Jóse, how cute is that. Just relax.

Hahaha.. I am relaxed Joonas. And I'm not teaming up with Jose, I've told you the same thing in an earlier post.
I don't want to bitchslap you or something, I just don't like it when ppl are only posting negative things..
Isn't a forum a place for ppl to share info and thoughts and ideas.. instead of only telling ppl their ideas are wrong or old or boring?
Maybe I'm seeing things the wrong way though..

Hahaha.. I am relaxed Joonas. And I'm not teaming up with Jose, I've told you the same thing in an earlier post.
I don't want to bitchslap you or something, I just don't like it when ppl are only posting negative things..
Isn't a forum a place for ppl to share info and thoughts and ideas.. instead of only telling ppl their ideas are wrong or old or boring?
Maybe I'm seeing things the wrong way though..

I don't whine, it's called constructive criticism. Maybe you just presume it as mere insults as you can't feel me thru the text when in fact there's black humour all around the place. These guys can do whatever they want, it's not more important than life to me. I just state my opinions, good and bad. My opinion is it's lame they always force Alexi to describe in his American accent how his sister listened to Skid Row and y'know dude. It's lame as hell. :p

I know, it's like my sentences are aphorisms, when I want to cut it short.

The word aphorism (literally "distinction" or "definition", from the Greek: ἀφορισμός, aphorismós ap-horizein "from-to bound") denotes an original thought, spoken or written in a laconic and easily memorable form. - Wiki

Basically for example "Same old fucking shit all over again" saves me time without having to elaborate all the mythology and meaning behind the original thought.