COB Interviews

Hey, looks pretty decent, thanks! Well, he doesn't say a lot, but there's things. Seems like everybody's happy with it, Alexi is, Jaska is, Roope is... Looking good.

Only thing is that now we have three different release dates from three bandmembers :lol:

Henkka: March 7th
Alexi: February-March
Roope: early February

I'd love it that Roope were right, but I guess it'll turn out to be Henkka's the most accurate.

Keep in mind that Roope said it during the festival season so August at the latest.
I can't remember when Henkka or Alexi said it but when they said it at a later time, they have a bigger chance of getting it right.

^ "I remember that when I was 13 I said to my parents that I won't go to high school and I hate school, I just wanna play guitar. And end of fucking story."
New tv-show on Yle Teema 1.11.

Something like that.

^^Actually it is.
Its a teaser about this documentary-serie called Rock Suomi which begins in 1.11. One of the episodes will be about Finnish metal, or that's what I would guess according to the website. And well, that teaser pretty much proves that Alexi was interviewed for that episode. Any new stuff or not, we are going to have an interview with Alexi coming from tv, yay!

It will come from tv and can be seen for 7 days in Yle Areena. Depending when it comes, I guess I could already make a tentative promise to translate it for you.