COB Interviews

I really appreciate their effort of starting with us this time and of making a quite deep and thorough EU tour, and maybe even something more during 2012, besides Summer festivals and all, but that doesn't take anything away from the fact that you people will again get at least twice as much of them as us. I understand the marketing/label reasons behind that way of touring, but it still pisses us off here in Europe.

+1 Luckily this time they start from Europe and more importantly for me, from Finland. We were fucking last during the Blooddrunk tour so I really think we deserve this one :) Cant wait for March to hear some new material live.

And then you'll see that Alexi has to take a 6 month break and they start in the US after all :lol:

Let's hope I didn't curse us.

What was the deal with the Metropolis listening event? Only one anonymous marketing-scented review popped out of it. Anyone know if the metal magazines have websites with preview of their forthcoming issues? I think within the next month something should come up.

Thanks Joonas! Kind of pointless interview but something nonetheless I guess ;)

ON TOURING:

If any of you US people even start complaining about their touring of your country I hope you get struck by a fucking lightning bolt.

For Blooddrunk we got one tour and you guys got fucking five! And I'm sure you'll still get more this time. I really appreciate their effort of starting with us this time and of making a quite deep and thorough EU tour, and maybe even something more during 2012, besides Summer festivals and all, but that doesn't take anything away from the fact that you people will again get at least twice as much of them as us. I understand the marketing/label reasons behind that way of touring, but it still pisses us off here in Europe.

Dude...my house got struck by lightning last night......j/k

I'm not bitching about the order of the tour, just saying I don't think it would be a good idea to not come to the US at all, which is what someone was implying.

I honestly think any band should either start or end the tour in their home city. It just makes sense.

Latest Terrorizer

terro0001rs.jpg

terro0002rs.jpg

"Although don't expect him to tone everything down for good quite yet"

How.. fitting. He very well might tone things down now.
But yeah, it's obvious that there's more to it than just the 'I'm metal, I drink" attitude. Interesting read.

Thanks for posting Sleeper!

It's from the newest Terrorizer (February 2011) so it can't be too long ago. Somewhere in January I guess? because it could be in the previous mag if it was before that.

I wonder when the interview was made, considering the latest (still unconfirmed) bad news about his health :(

Probably quite recently, I would think; maybe when Alexi and Janne were at Metropolis Studios in London for the RRF preview last December. I saw the hospitalization report on YLE.fi, which presumably is a reliable source (YLE is Finland's national broadcasting company), and it's a bit strange there's been no follow-up info; it would be good to know that Alexi is OK.