COB Interviews

Well I am, I wanna read that. Sleeper is gonna do it, she loves translating shit.

Yep, Sleeper is a dude, but does she speak Japanese??
In fact, translating this is a lot of work.. I believe, that NOBODY will translate this, so don't get your hopes so high..

You started this so you go get one. Then scan it for Sleeper who will send it to her friend. :lol: I honestly can't see anything interesting or new in it. Even if they gave out new song titles in Japanese you couldn't translate it properly. And especially since it's one or two years old, meaning it's from the most boring period of this band ever...

I'll translate it for you, but it'll be like that tattoo artist that got locked up for tattooing vulgar symbols in place of things people requested. like slut instead of beauty or princess or some shit like that.

mail a copy of the magazine to Katelyn Brady 408 Park Ave. Dallas, Tx 75201

I hope someone manages to capture a good recording of Warheart before they stop playing it, cos who knows it could be the last chance ever, or maybe they'll keep playing it.

There is a decent recording from it on the Cyprus show. And I think they'll keep it on the setlist for at least the summer shows so there are more chances.

Yes, I'm so happy to see them play this live again, an old song full of dark mood and magical vibe. Playing is nice, only lyrics and vocals need a bit or work. Now I just want to hear Alexi say 'we're going to do something like the old albums'. The level of feeling and aggression on the green album is marvelous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't got this part? I don't mind if you are slutty tattoo artist. :D

I don't speak Japanese. I'm just a white girl. I was going to take it to my half-Japanese friend if I can find him. Either that or the waiter at the sushi bar.