COB Interviews

and maybe they ask why Alexi uses pink stripes on his guitar now. It looks to be serious, since he has that same guitar on the new instructional dvd (according to the front cover)

That is teaser for Get In The Pit interview that is coming some times later. Rough & quick translation:

I: We have some questions from fans...Kake want's to know from where your amazing stage speaks come from? he might be fucking with you...
A: They are based on humor...
I: Lissu wants to know if you use any conditioner and if yes what brand?
A: (laughs) yes I use conditioner, I don't know, I try to use some good brands. I use Tigi products quite often.
I: And the last one Miia from Tampere, what is secret of your sexiness?
A: (shakes his head and laughs little bit) ....
I: I think women like that hairflip. What do you think?
A: Let's stick with that...or maybe it's the cars after all.

And for those who happens to know my real name and hometown I would like to point out that last question is not from me :lol:.

Thanks a lot! So you're named Miia and you're from Tampere??:lol:

No problem. Apparently GITP is planning to put subtitles to the whole episode when it comes out. That would be nice.

Cool!

oh yeah Alexi is defenitely serious about that pink stripe guitar! lol he said in an interview that it just looks badass!

He said it because it DOES look badass. If it wasn't that expensive I'd definitely get one.

@CoCob: Yep, and I just wanted to point that out because I know that there are people lurking that know me IRL :lol:

And about that GITP interview, I would assume that they will put also whole interview to the YouTube/web page. At least they have lot of other artist interviews there. I mean there wouldn't be any point subtitling it if they only show it on TV.

About the pink guitar. Alexi said at Finnish MTV interview at the fall (interview was done at Petrax) that he was told he can order any kind of guitar he wants and he thought that not always black and white one. So he figured out that pink guitar would be obscene enough. And he thinks guitar is so gay that it's really cool.

I know I'm like days late from this conversation but I was busy with my real life :lol:

@CoCob: Yep, and I just wanted to point that out because I know that there are people lurking that know me IRL :lol:

And about that GITP interview, I would assume that they will put also whole interview to the YouTube/web page. At least they have lot of other artist interviews there. I mean there wouldn't be any point subtitling it if they only show it on TV.

About the pink guitar. Alexi said at Finnish MTV interview at the fall (interview was done at Petrax) that he was told he can order any kind of guitar he wants and he thought that not always black and white one. So he figured out that pink guitar would be obscene enough. And he thinks guitar is so gay that it's really cool.

I know I'm like days late from this conversation but I was busy with my real life :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Nevermind: it was useful, so don't worry about that, :lol: Do you have that interview/is it on YouTube?

Alexi's pink ESP is BADASSERY made guitar :kickass:

Yeah it's fuckin badass, and I especially like the pink Esp mark.!!

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

^^Yep, right now Im uploading the third part, there will be 2 more after that. I had to cut the interview in 5 pieces that I could download it. But I dont think you get any fun of it, because its in finnish :)

^^If Im feeling like to be nice, have a lot of time etc. I MIGHT translate it...but I promise nothing

From Blabbermouth:

Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM will be IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson's guests on Friday, March 28 during Bruce's weekly BBC 6 Music radio show, aptly named "The Bruce Dickinson Friday Rock Show". Listen to the program live via the Internet between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. U.K. time at BBC.co.uk.

You couldn't? Allu spills YOU KNOWs a thousand times during interviews, but it's quite easy to understand even for me that I'm not native english speaker, :lol:

Cool interview Lanters! BTW, Spinefarm bands are not gonna be happy with Alexi, :lol: When the interviewer aske if they'd bring Spinefarm artists as support for european tour Alexi went like ''No, something better'' :lol::lol: I just hope they don't take Exktomorf again. My ears still bleed :lol:

P.S.: Could anyone rip the interview for me? I've tried but my computer doesn't allow me.