COB Interviews

Nice interview !

Wow ! Janne said that, after Tokyo, his favorite place to play is Montréal (where I live) !

Also, in their Stockholm Knockout DVD, you can see them at La Ronde (amusement park) in Montréal in a footage video. :D

Nice interview with Janne! He sounded very...I don't know, a bit more enthousiastic than normally in my opinion.
Thanks for posting, Lory, I enjoyed it :)

Ah cool, she asked the question that I've always wanted to know...are they going to do a join instructional video. But they didn't actually say yes, it was more like "we could do". I'm really hoping, it'd be like a full length version of the NAMM DVD.

^So do I. But haven't you seen that interview? It's kinda old (not from last year or something, but quite a few pages back.

I don't check this thread much. Most of the interviews are boring.

"so what's your name..."

"and whats the story of the name children of bodom..."

"hows the tour..."

"are you proud of your new album...."

"what's planned for the rest of the year..."

BORING!

everybody ist just trying to forget the first album
how many albums? 6?, 5. 6? wtf:lol:

It's weird that they say that 'cause they still play Lake Bodom and Deadnight Warrior every now and then. They obviously like some parts of it.

4:54 - 5:39 on the video I posted is nice. As for downloading, I never got into the mp3 bullshit myself, I always buy CD's. I have a dj bag of like 60 burned CDs, but just random stuff like computer music, soundtracks and some metal.. But I always carry a CD player in my jacket when I go out. Yesterday my bro showed my his iPod which he'd won in some competition, this tiny little thing you can fit anywhere, and include 100 albums on it.. I thought I'm on stone age. Well, at least I still have 100% sound quality..

wtf...why would they want to "forget" Something Wild? It's a great debut album imo.

and I seriously laughed out loud at the interview Lory posted, that part where she said Britney in the pit of a bodom show...she would get molested and trampled so bad! hahahaha.

4:54 - 5:39 on the video I posted is nice. As for downloading, I never got into the mp3 bullshit myself, I always buy CD's. I have a dj bag of like 60 burned CDs, but just random stuff like computer music, soundtracks and some metal.. But I always carry a CD player in my jacket when I go out. Yesterday my bro showed my his iPod which he'd won in some competition, this tiny little thing you can fit anywhere, and include 100 albums on it.. I thought I'm on stone age. Well, at least I still have 100% sound quality..

yeah it's sad that alot of people *only* download music nowadays, even from their favorite bands...i don't understand it. if you're not sure if an album is worth buying, then yeah download it first and give it a listen. but if you like the album/band, then you should go out and buy the actual product...
well whatever. i still collect CDs...although i'm starting to run out of room on my shelves for all of them :/

and i'm glad you liked the interview, or at least a part of it lol...not sure what you meant by "embarrassing interview arrangements", but i had fun talking with those dudes :headbang: