COB Interviews

Thanks sleeper!

NOW A REQUEST: Could someone please save those video interviews with Real Player or Vixy or Camtasia or whatever in case that they're taken down before I go back to Spain and I get my sound back? Please, I really want to check them out but it's impossible for me atm. Thanks in advance if someone is able to do it!

Thanx ! I'll listen to it tomorrow cuz I don't have the sound (I think of Children of COB :erk:)

Yep, I'm getting really pissed of, but anyway, that's what I have.

Thanks sleeper!

NOW A REQUEST: Could someone please save those video interviews with Real Player or Vixy or Camtasia or whatever in case that they're taken down before I go back to Spain and I get my sound back? Please, I really want to check them out but it's impossible for me atm. Thanks in advance if someone is able to do it!

Yep, I'm getting really pissed of, but anyway, that's what I have.

What videos? sendmethe link and I'll save 'em for ya

You can do it with http://keepvid.com/, you copy the link of the page where the video is and paste it in keepvid, then click on "Download". I usually choose the .mp4 format to save it (and I use VLC to read it). It's quick and you can put it in your usb key. Back in Spain you'll have all these vids ;)

EDIT : Thanx Sleeper, I like the cover of the mag !

I know how to do it, I have 3 ways, but I don't have my computer with me here in Ireland wheren I'm working during July, that's why I can't do it atm and why I'm asking other people to do it for me.

@Chamet: Thanks a lot! Those are the links.

Henkka interview
Alexi and Henkka interview

Thanks a lot man. If you can host them in Megaupload and then send them to me via PM it'd be great. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how to do it, I have 3 ways, but I don't have my computer with me here in Ireland wheren I'm working during July, that's why I can't do it atm and why I'm asking other people to do it for me.

@Chamet: Thanks a lot! Those are the links.

Marshall interview
Henkka interview
Alexi and Henkka interview

Thanks a lot man. If you can host them in Megaupload and then send them to me via PM it'd be great. Thanks again!

May I ask you/chamet to send it to me over pm as well? I am working on a project and collecting intersting interviews for it and these seem to fit. Thanks a lot if one of you would do it ^_^

Yes but I just thought that as you can use a computer to come here, you could use it to download the vids, put them in your usb key and erase them when it's done.

Have you tried Real Player or Camtasia? They work really good. Try do download them. The latest Real Player (I think 9 or 10) has a feature that makes appear over any video you're watching an option to download it.

Have you tried Real Player or Camtasia? They work really good. Try do download them. The latest Real Player (I think 9 or 10) has a feature that makes appear over any video you're watching an option to download it.

Yea I have camtasia but not here on my laptop :p

It's in Italian, sorry I can't translate :erk:

Numriser0001.jpg

COB.jpg