COB Interviews

Big Cheese magazine, issue 101 July. I dont have it cuz they dont sell it where i live, but if someone plans to buy it plz share ;)

Check page 46, post number 1146 of this thread: I posted the article, but I forgot to say which magazine it'd come from! :erk:

@ gorth666: many thanks for Henkka interview link :)

And here's a little piece from last week's Kerrang - can't imagine 12-year-old Alexi in the pit, he must've been tiny! :lol:

scan0098-2.jpg

^ Ah yeah, it is written big cheese on every pages of the article :Smug:, lol.
(now we have the cover of the mag :lol:)
LOL at the kerrang thing, yeah he must have been really brutalised :lol:... but it's not like he cares about not breaking any bones :lol:

@gorth666 : thanx for the interview.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AEt6GQeNFhA[/ame]

Backstage interview at Download with Alexi. Oh cheers for the scan sleeper666...i really can't imagine Alexi in a mosh pit lol!

:cry::cry::cry:

ME WANTS SOUND IN THIS FUKING COMPUTER TO HEAR OMGALEXI!!! :lol:

The computers at this school suck!

Thanks anyway, I'll check it out in a month when I go back to Spain. Could someone download it and send it to me in case they take it down before August please:saint::saint::saint:?:lol:

Did Alexi say he thought their guitar tone was worse than Slayer's before they entered the studio? I couldn't hear because there was this fucker drumming his ass off. Sorry if it was Jaska.

"It just sounded so ????? than any of the Slayer stuff"

Did Alexi say he thought their guitar tone was worse than Slayer's before they entered the studio? I couldn't hear because there was this fucker drumming his ass off. Sorry if it was Jaska.

"It just sounded so ????? than any of the Slayer stuff"

I think he says:

" ... before we toured with Slayer, the Unholy Alliance tour, we were invited to go to the studio when they were recording the new album ... the first thing I actually paid attention to was the guitar sound ... I thought it was so fuckin (?cool?), you know, like it just sounded so much better than any of the Slayer stuff I'd ever heard before, and I told him that I liked the guitar sound ..."