COB Interviews

I was quicker :D, but there is also pretty interesting interview with Alexi in new Soundi if someone wants to translate that one. He is actually giving out some details of his guitar/string/clothing deals and such ;)

If it's the one with Alexi and Tuomas Holopainen, "the enigma" over at the Nightwish forums posted a translation.

Well that was like 20 years ago? And their music is so genious that you can see they were not retards at all, they just dont take it so seriously. :D

scan0098.jpg

scan0099.jpg

scan0100.jpg

Does anyone have any good or any old Stone, Roope, Jiri, Janne, Pekka, Or anybody from Stone, interviews from back in the day? specifically and ones that they were talking about gear and what not. I've never seen or read any, especially in english anyway, and if anyone has any or could translate some that'd be great. I'd really appreciate it and am looking forward if there is any interviews, pictures, or talk about their old gear and what they use to play and everything from their mouths. Thank you.

Does anyone have any good or any old Stone, Roope, Jiri, Janne, Pekka, Or anybody from Stone, interviews from back in the day? specifically and ones that they were talking about gear and what not. I've never seen or read any, especially in english anyway, and if anyone has any or could translate some that'd be great. I'd really appreciate it and am looking forward if there is any interviews, pictures, or talk about their old gear and what they use to play and everything from their mouths. Thank you.

I have some old interviews from Finnish magazines but none of them talks about gear in details. There are couple of nice interviews with Janne and Roope at least and I can translate them. It just might take a couple of weeks or so.

And thanks to sleeper666 for that interview :)

I have some old interviews from Finnish magazines but none of them talks about gear in details. There are couple of nice interviews with Janne and Roope at least and I can translate them. It just might take a couple of weeks or so.

Thank you so much you're such a big help with pics and translations and everything!:)

I can't believe there's actually people bashing Something Wild for being "just a bunch of riffs one after another"... But then again, there's people who feel the same about the song Wrath Within and Alexi himself is one of them, so... :rolleyes:

I'd still love to read. and if you do take the time to translate them I would appreciate it very much! :kickass: