COB Interviews

Thank you Sleeper :) Cool interviews. The 33 thing obviously is a big deal to him since he has it on some wildchild shirts like Valkokuka said, I know he said before in some interview that if he cant spend 3 days doing nothing and has to have the feeling that he has accomplished something in that short time,finished something or done something useful,the double 3s could mean something linked to that maybe..hopefully 33 wont be a landmark year for him to go do something drastic,like a sellbydate for how much of his life he wants to spend in the public eye or something :lol: Im just getting paranoid,do not want this band to stop anytime soon :lol:
Maybe its some relationship thing like Jose said..actually that makes most sense,I doubt its anything to do with Kim so much,he's clearly not in love with her anymore and has a new girlfriend anyway..oh well,suppose we'll never know.

1 (almost sure). The ''new tatoo'' on his left arm that we were wonderinf if it said Children Of Fucking Bodom or what looks like it finally is ''End Of Fucking Story''.

:erk: Funny how he goes on about not liking tribal tattoos because everyone has em and then goes and prints something everyone in L.A. is saying across his arm :lol:

This is quite an interesting old interview and pics I found from 2003 (don't think it's been posted before)

CHILDREN OF BODOM - Rehearsal place, Helsinki - 31.10.2003

bodom_int1.jpg

Interview by Satu Reunanen
Pictures by Kari Helenius
(c)2003 RockUnited.Com

This is probably the best Bodom interview I have read. Thank you so much Sleeper!!!! :kickass:

I wonder if the "33" is something akin to an age Alexi promised to make it to, considering his haphazard lifestyle. Which is not meant at all in a negative way, and I hope it's not the reason.

It's just that my lifelong best friend actually made a promise (not to me) that he would make it to 34, which is when his dad died. What Alexi said reminded me of that.

Aw I can never see any of the clips from the mtv website,just says copyright prevents them from showing the material outside the U.S. when I click on the vids.. but your in Finland,right? Im confused. :(
Are the ones where it says cob answer our questions recent ones d'ya know?

Aw I can never see any of the clips from the mtv website,just says copyright prevents them from showing the material outside the U.S. when I click on the vids.. but your in Finland,right? Im confused. :(

I'm from Finland and I can see them, weird :zombie:.

Those are from US tour after AYDY came out.