COB Interviews

Zarok: Let's go back in time a little bit: When you recorded Something Wild the band was still called Inearthed. I guess the song "Lake Bodom" had another name back then because you came up with the whole Lake Bodom thing after you changed the name of the band to Children Of Bodom.

Alexi: It's true but actually the song wasn't written until the band name... No, fuck! Oh... you know, that's a really good question... The answer is: I don't fucking know!

Zarok: Maybe I should ask one of the other guys if they can remember.

Alexi: No, no, no... Hey, if I don't know, then they don't know either.

Zarok: You were signed to a Belgian label. Did this label ever sell the album under the name of Inearthed? (Thanks to UltimateMetal member innuenDO for these two questions!)

Alexi: I'm pretty sure they didn't. Hopefully not.

Wow Zarok thank you very much for asking these questions! (and of course, thank you very much for the whole interview)

w00t nice interview indeed!
I like the story about the biker guy he kicked in the face :D

Nice interview :D but..

Zarok: Are there any Blooddrunk songs you won't play live anymore?

Alexi: I don't know, maybe Tie My Rope. I still wanna play it but the other guys don't wanna play it.

:( noooooo. Tie my rope is great live!

It just won't fit in my head how can Spinefarm arrange things so great that COB won't have enough weeks to make their new album as good as they want, I think it's fucking hostile and unforgivable. I think they could have skipped one shit tour and used that time for the album, because it's something fans have waited for a few years and something they have to go with for another few years.

yep, I'm going to all three

... and, as children of COB suggested, try here for lots of cool questions for your COB interview:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-time-again-cob-fans-interview-questions.html

Thanks Sleeper! Its Kristell by the way. Hope you're rocking. I got a last minute opportunity to shoot their gig tonight and Ill interview them tomorrow. Cheers for the link to the questions. I kept a couple of ideas.

And If I dont see you at one of them...have fun!

Thanks Sleeper! Its Kristell by the way. Hope you're rocking. I got a last minute opportunity to shoot their gig tonight and Ill interview them tomorrow. Cheers for the link to the questions. I kept a couple of ideas.

And If I dont see you at one of them...have fun!

Hey Kristell - sorry, didn't realise it was you! Just got back from tonight's show at the Apollo: COB rocked, of course :kickass: Great you got the chance to do photos and an interview; could you post a link and some pix when they're available? Cheers :)

Hey Kristell - sorry, didn't realise it was you! Just got back from tonight's show at the Apollo: COB rocked, of course :kickass: Great you got the chance to do photos and an interview; could you post a link and some pix when they're available? Cheers :)

Of course will do. I tried to see you when I was at the front shooting but couldnt spot you. Im going tonight too but with my tickets this time and only to enjoy...well apart from interviewing Henkka!

Were you searched for cameras yesterday?