COB Interviews

COBHC Webmaster said:
Congrats, you ask 5 of the most annoying questions and link to a shitty fansite instead to the official COBHC website!

Leave the kid alone. He's just a fan.

Karma In Black said:
Thanks for asking my questions. Although...
Interview said:
Karma: What do you think of Victor Wooten and Marcus Miller?
Henkka: [Confusion fills his face] Who?
Karma: They both are jazz bassists oddly enough. Wooten plays for the Dave Matthews Band.
Henkka: I’m not familiar with them. Sorry.
...Victor Wooten never played with DMB; he once opened for them on a tour. He has his own band and also plays bass for Béla Fleck and the Flecktones.

I'm surprised he didn't know any of 'em since since they're well known bassists. Guess he's just not into Jazz...

@Karma - Just read the Wikipedia infos and you were talking about in the interview and you were partially right; "Victor has also been on tour with many other bands including the Dave Matthews Band". Although not a band member.

Sorry for that... ;)

HomerJ_123 said:
best interview ever, not as boring as the other ones are ("whats the story behind the name Children of Bodom?") :lol:
and thanks for asking our questions :headbang: :)

Why thank you all!! Most of the entertainment came from your questions, especially the San Diego story. :lol:

Again, thank you all for submitting your questions, they ALWAYS illicit interesting answers. Also I did try to look up the bassists on Wikipedia since I am not a big jazz fan. Didn't want him asking (as he did) who Wooten and the other chap was w/o knowing. That would make me look pretty stupid. :lol: And you are most welcome ND24/7!!:headbang:

Saartje said:
Yeah Karma, your interviews are always great! So who is next? Janne? Roope? Jaska?

:) Thanks! Glad you enjoy them. Funny you ask that question, I want to hit Roope up because it's not like you find a lot of stuff out there on him BUT his accent will stand in the way for me after speaking to him a couple of times already...i know this to be true in advance. We shall see, perhaps Jaska. The verdict is still out. We have time between now and the time they come back (November/December). ;)

Karma In Black said:
I want to hit Roope up because it's not like you find a lot of stuff out there on him BUT his accent will stand in the way for me after speaking to him a couple of times already...i know this to be true in advance.
Aahhh, that's a pity, I'd imagine an interview with Roope would be quite funny...also funny to read:lol: