COB Interviews

I'm fed up.... I've tried so many times (the last one was today), but I haven't seen this interview yet!
I don't know why but my computer doesn't allow me see it....
But why, why??! Grrrrr....
Seriously, I really don't understand.

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
I'm fed up.... I've tried so many times (the last one was today), but I haven't seen this interview yet!
I don't know why but my computer doesn't allow me see it....
But why, why??! Grrrrr....
Seriously, I really don't understand.

Probably because you don't Quicktime....Just for you (and cause I'm doing it anyway) I'll convert the interview to MPEG2 format. You should be able to watch it with Windows media player.

Rock Hydra said:
Probably because you don't Quicktime....Just for you (and cause I'm doing it anyway) I'll convert the interview to MPEG2 format. You should be able to watch it with Windows media player.

I can't find other words to say thanks...so, I'll say like this: THANK YOU...A LOT! :)

Karma In Black said:
:) Thanks! Glad you enjoy them. Funny you ask that question, I want to hit Roope up because it's not like you find a lot of stuff out there on him BUT his accent will stand in the way for me after speaking to him a couple of times already...i know this to be true in advance. We shall see, perhaps Jaska. The verdict is still out. We have time between now and the time they come back (November/December). ;)

I read your interview with Henri Sattler,I though that was awesome how you interviewed him,seeing that hardly anyone knows God Dethroned:)

Rock Hydra said:

Rock Hydra.... did you convert the interview? :) Uhm, maybe you forgot me... or maybe you've changed your mind....
Well, nevermind, it's ok anyway...

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Rock Hydra.... did you convert the interview? :) Uhm, maybe you forgot me... or maybe you've changed your mind....
Well, nevermind, it's ok anyway...

In fact, I haven't forgotten. I can't get the audio to work after the conversion. I'm still trying to get it to work though...I will give you a heads up when it does. Sorry...

Rock Hydra said:
In fact, I haven't forgotten. I can't get the audio to work after the conversion. I'm still trying to get it to work though...I will give you a heads up when it does. Sorry...

No problem, even if you wouldn't do that, nevermind... you've been very kind anyway.
Thanks... :)