COB Interviews

AXLzLady said:
Here's my interview with Henkka from COB:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=9771544&blogID=182476641&MyToken=70bc266b-1a18-4d7e-b765-b52bf3605017

**Keep in mind that this was my first interview ever, so please don't be overly critical of it. I realize that I was a little camera shy, but I'm hoping to get better with practice **

Is it still online cause I can´t watch it, everytime it just springs back to share and watch again even though I haven´t seen it yeto_O

Saartje said:
Is it still online cause I can´t watch it, everytime it just springs back to share and watch again even though I haven´t seen it yeto_O

The same happened here, but when I tried to watch it again a few hours later it somehow worked...maybe you just need to give it another try?

Cheers

Wow,the interview's actually pretty cool :headbang:
I like it a lot!But it's still different to see Mr. Laiho with dark hair.
But the duck's pretty cool!
Thanks for posting!
Can't wait for the second part...

Sweet shit Zarok. They're going to play Trashed... live again. :D

It's a shame he doesn't like Mask of Sanity though. :(

The-Petoniemi said:
a new interview with Alexi by Zarok
Very very very good interview... thank you so much for this fast warning! :)

<-Warheart-> said:
Sweet shit Zarok. They're going to play Trashed... live again. :D

It's a shame he doesn't like Mask of Sanity though. :(
"Trashed, Lost and Strung out" is amazing, literally! Great thing if they'll play it live again!
But I'm sorry too..... cause "Mask Of Sanity" is my third CoB fav song...
Then there's a part in the interview where Alexi said that he doesn't like the part in the middle of that song cause that part comes from some Inearthed stuff (and if I remember good, it should be the song "Talking To The Trees")... well, I know "perfectly" (in the sense that I learned by heart that song's notes and sound) all the parts that compose "Mask If Sanity", and I love its middle part as all the other parts of the whole song....
I just don't know... I don't know where and why that part, about Alexi is talking about, could be wrong....

Reactions: The-Petoniemi
Good interview... I agree with most of the things that Alexi said. I like Something Wild though... The whole album, but I FTHR and Hatebreeder are better albums. Lol. Anyway, I like them all. :p

I'm waiting for the second part of the interview!!

if they played TL&SO on this north american tour I would be most pleased.

Mask Of Sanity starts off really well. After that it's just singing, but I love the way Alexi sings it with a low voice, it's just great. But they oughta repeat the melody 3 times instead of 2.

Alexi: Well "Trashed, Lost & Strungout", I don't even know why it doesn't work, man. But I think that one day we're gonna make it work, one time we can make it rock. But every single fucking time we played that song it just sounded like that it didn't rock, it didn't groove. To be totally honest I would say that it's a LACK OF FUCKING PRACTICE.

I told you guys....
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244432

I think that he did a fantastic job asking lots of questions that the true fans have been wondering about. I love that he gets Alexi to open up about the songs he likes and doesn't like, he gets him to talk about Trashed, Lost and Strungout, Mask of Sanity, and Knuckleduster, and why these songs are no longer played live.

First of all, Alexi comes off as being very humble. He knows where the band is at and seems to have a good idea of what the fans think. He realizes that the setlist needs to be refreshed after 5 tours of playing almost exactly the same songs.

As far as why those songs mentioned before are not played live, Alexi admits that one of the reasons is a lack of practice! Personally, it is good to hear Alexi admit this because it shows that he still cares about his performances (contrary to what has been inferred by many ppl on this board). I really hope that Alexi and co take time off before they pump out the next album. I think that all of the touring has taken its toll.

I really like that many of the questions went into depth about the songs themselves, it is so interesting to read what Alexi has to say about his music.
Here is hoping that Alexi talks about new Sinergy!!

GREAT job Zarok, as a Bodom fan, I really appreciate this effort.