COB Interviews

Hahaha! Awesome scan Sleeper! Fish sounds like an Alaska midwinter drink! :D

Note: I just noticed that CoB are sitting in the ugliest bar in the world. I posted that in pics section! :kickass:

Hey, you forgot "You know" :O

And "You know" is said lot more than the remaining 25 %!

I've seen this video lots of times and I always want to know what is alexi saying at the begginig of Downfall [17:40] and in the middle of Downfall [22:00]? Can sombedy translate it please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have seen it too...and I took the translation from the comments..:p

Before Downfall: Do you wanna hear more? what? we just have this same problem every time, when we are trying to play this song.. Somewhere in the middle of that fog is our keyboard player, who doesn't understand anything about playing keyboards. His name is by the way JANNE WARMAN!Some of you might have done this earlier, but I'm going to ask you to do it again and I can't help it..So now I'll have to ask for whole Tuska to shout to that clown "Play punk fucking asshole" okay..one, two, three (audience shouts that sentence)(Still isn't going like it should go) it just isn't going right at all..okay..one more time!(audience shouts again)
During Downfall: Is anyone of you tired or something? (audience shouts:no!) are you sure? I'll ask you again! and now put some attitude to it! Are you tired? (audience shouts again: no!) Are we going to drink more liquor?(audience shouts: yeah!)That's the way I like it..

look what I found:

COB On Bruce Dickenson's Radio Show
De Children Of Bodom
Ayer a las 13:31
COB Invading Bruce Dickenson's Radio Show Friday
Alexi and Henkka from Children of Bodom pick out some of their most treasured tracks to play for us. They also tell us what it’s like growing up in Finland and the influence that hair metal had on their music.
Go here for the madness: http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/bruce_dickinson/
(leer menos)

I didn't know where to post it so here it will be.

Thanks Warlord! :D Hardly the most comprehensive cob fanpage like it claims to be, but I'td be hard to top Scythes I suppose in fairness. Hadn't read Janne's interview and some of the Alexi/Ale stuff before :)

Janne said:
When we were coming home from Wacken festival someone forgot to book us cabins (and the ship was full) so we slept two nights under a staircase

Harsh! :p

Alexi and Henkka on the Bruce Dickinson show last night

alexi-and-henkka-from-child-Copy-1.jpg

I listened to it live, I was wondering as to what Alexi would think of Chinese Democracy so now I know.
Also he chose Night Train in the playlist (my fav G'n'R song) clearly he has good taste! ;D